Chapter 1

Paige POV

His eyes holds too much emotions. His touch make me crave for more. His embrace, I can never want to let it go. We have been like this for ages because it just feels so right to be in his arms. He leans in that our foreheads are touching. I licked my lips to moisten it. Then, he is about to-

A sudden splash of cold water hit my face and I am widely awake. It takes a few seconds to actually realized that I'm already fully drench on my own bed.

"Mummmmm!!!!!" I screamed. How annoying it is to wake up like this.

"Wake up, honey. You'll gonna be late for your first day of school." My mum said while rolling up the curtains and opening my bedroom windows. Gosh, so bright!

"Seriously, mom? You have to do this? 5 more minutes pleaseeeeee," I begged my mum while covering my face up with my pillow. To be honest, I just wanted to continue with my dream.

"Not this time, Paige. Come on, get up" My mum is already pulling my pillow from my face.

"Alright, alright ." I'll have to give in if not, my mum will surely come in with another bucket of ice cold water. What is this? Ice bucket challenge, mum?

"Breakfast is ready downstairs." Mum informed before she went out of my room.

I dragged myself out of my comfy bed and into the bathroom. Can't i get my beauty sleep mum?
_________________________________________

After I ate my breakfast - pancakes with nutella, I realized that I am already late for school. I grabbed my backpack and pecked mum's cheek before I left for school.

Back to school, Paige. I thought to myself. I walk to school by same old usual route everyday. My school is just a stone throw away and i don't find it necessary to ask my mum to drop me to school by car.

Just as I reached school, the bell rang, signalling that we have 5 more minutes to spare. I raced towards my locker to put some books in so that I don't have to carry lots of books everywhere I go.

I wonder along the corridors searching for my class. And finally, found it. I knocked the door 2 times to get the teacher's attention. Apparently, I get everyone's attention. All pairs of eyes are on me. Oh no, everyone is here already. Am i late? Duhh, Paige.

"And you must be Paige, correct?" Mrs Hemmington asked in a very polite tone. I instantly liked her.

"Yes, Mrs Hemmington. Now, may I come in?" I am fully aware that I am now the center of attraction in the class.

"Yes, yes. Just go grab any available seats around you." I quickly rush to the spot where my eyes first land to which is beside the window.

"Today, we are going to..." Mrs Hemmington happily starting the first period.

Welcome to the first day of school. Yay.