Chapter 2

Paige POV

This year is very unfortunate year for me. I've been transferred to another class due to some circumstances. Well, being in a whole new class means having a whole lot of new friends. That also means i am in different class with Shay and Scarlette!

Shay and Scarlette are my best friends. We've known each other for 3 years now. You can call us inseparable because nothing can ever separate our friendship. Of course we had arguments here and there but well, we sorted it out together once we're cool. Out of the two, i am more close to Shay than Scar. Shay is the bubbly one who loves to talk and talk, make crazy hilarious joke and can be straightforward sometimes. Well, Shay has short, curly, brunette hair, big brown eyes, dimples on her cheeks and she is quite chubby. Scar, on the other hand, is the i-dont-talk-to-people type. She has a unique personality that only me and Shay knows. She is really a silent killer. Despite all that, she is a nice, caring and humble human being. If you need advises just about anything, please look for Scar. Scar has long black wavy hair, a sharp nose, blue eyes and she is half the size of Shay.

I've been staring out of the window in class ever since the lesson had started. Apparently, i find the blue sky and the birds happily flying around more interesting than the lesson taught. Suddenly, someone nudge me from my right. I jumped a little earning a chuckle from that someone. I turned my head to look at him with an annoyed face.

"What?" Woah, i didn't mean to sound rude but it came out like that.

"Hey chill. You were zoning out." He looked quite frightened at first but quickly chuckle.

"Ouh sorry. What is it that you want?" I tried my best to sound friendly but failed miserably.

"I'm Dylan. Paige, right?"

"Yeah." This time i turn to really looked at him. He has a defined jaw. He wears a playboy black specs. He has a sharp nose and his eyes...

"Done checking me out?" Dylan caught me off guard. He is wiggling his eyebrow. Instantly, i turned crimson red. Immediately, i looked away so he would not be able to see that im blushing.

The school bell rang. Next period. Leggo.

_________________________________________

Thank god i survived the second period - biology, with Dylan still beside me. Currently it's lunch time now. I quickly pack my things and rush outside. Out of nowhere, two girls came and bone-crush-hug me. Shay and Scarlette seems so happy to see me. Of course i returned their hugs.

"I've miss you soooooo much! Where were you this morning?" Shay and Scarlette asked in unison. Maybe they had planned this out.

"Awwww i miss you too girls. I was late this morning because i had this wonderful dream and i can't even hear my alarm clock and my mum splashed me with cold water and i had to clean up the mess and i was late." I said in one breath.

"Ooooo girl, care to share what is your 'wonderful' dream about? " Scarlette is wiggling her eyebrows. Shay is already giggling.

" Oh and how's your new class?" These girls can't even let me breathe!

" Alright, alright I'll tell everything but i have to eat. Come on lets go." Just on cue, my stomach is grumbling. We stared at each other and burst into laughter.

_________________________________________

Maths class was super fun! Note the sacarsm. I mean, who likes maths? I've been failing my maths and still i couldn't care less. I know that i should be worrying now because i have to pass my maths in order to graduate from this hell. But well, i have no time for maths.

The next best thing is, my sitting partner for maths is Dylan. Oh great! It's not that i don't want to sit with him. It's just that im still embarrass from being caught checking him out.

"Homework for today is to complete..." Here we go again. Homework on the very first day of school for a senior year. Did i forget to mention that im a senior this year? Well, moving on...

"Hey see you tomorrow, Paige." Dylan winked at me. Wait. Did he just winked at me? I flushed deep crimson.

"See you too,Dylan." I said without even looking at him while packing up my bag.

Finally, school is over and time to hang out with my girls. While heading out of the classroom, someone accidentally bumped onto me.

"Watch where you're going!" I shout.

I turned around to see... Damn it! Why must it be you?