Chapter 3

Robert POV

I can't loose my job. I am really in need of money. This is the fifth time im late. I rushed out out my classroom and send a really quick text message to my manager informing them that i'll be late.

I was too engross with my phone until that i accidentally bumped onto a girl.

"Watch where you're going!" She shouted. I was caught off guard by her shouting. I turned around and saw Paige. Paige? Thought so. She is the only girl that dares to shout at anyone who cross her path. I smirk.

"Well, well, well... Look, it's Paige." I can't hide my excitement.

"I..I... Robert. Sorry, i didn't know it was you." Is she scared? Can't be.

"Look, i am the one who should be saying sorry. I didn't see where im going." It's not her fault, really. I glance at my watch. Oh no.

"Hey, we talk next time okay? Im rushing. Bye, Paige!" I waved at her while walking away.

_________________________________________

Paige POV

"Bye Robert." I mumbled.

Robert is such a nice guy. He is too friendly. We've been in the same class last year. Rumors said he likes me. At first, everyone in class knows, including Shay and Scarlette except me. I was the last one to know. How I found out is the question. I was being paired up with Robert for a project by a teacher. Everyone in class goes "oooooooo". I thought it's because I've been paired up with a boy. Next, i realize Robert is nervous when he talks to me. He looked everywhere except me. I was confused. After class, i decided to ask Shay or Scarlette if by chance they know anything about Robert. Little that i know, Robert likes me. End of story.

I didn't know how to react because I've never been in this kind of situation. So, i decided to just ignore it. Robert, please don't set your hopes too high. I mentally begged.

"Boooo!" For a moment i have a heart attack. Damn it Shay and Scarlette!

"Damn it you both." I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Don't tell me you were daydreaming while standing." Scarlette linked our arms as we walk.

"Come on, spill the beans,Paige." Shay all too soon know i was hiding something.

"I ran across Robert just now." I stated.

"And...?" Shay is getting ecstatic.

"Nothing happened. I mean, what do you expect to happen?" I asked Shay getting too curious.

"Hmmmm.... Anything could happen...," she avoided my question  as she stated singing Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding.

_________________________________________

I am currently in Shay's bedroom watching LOL with Scarlette and of course, Shay. Oh gosh, Douglas Booth is just so so so perfect. I could watch LOL all over again just to see him.

Out of sudden, an obnoxious ringtone filled the room. Moment of spoiler. It takes a while to actually find out that that is my phone's ringtone. I need to change my ringtone very very soon.

I reached over my backpack and grabbed my phone. Without looking at the caller id, i swiped answer. "Hello?"

"Paige! Where are you? What time is it now?" I cringed at my mum's voice. I had to pull my phone away from my ear. Too loud. Im positive its not on speaker.

"Im at Shay's, mum. I'll be back soon." I glance at Shay's wall clock. Oh shoot! Its 9pm.

"You better be." And the line went dead.

"Shay, i need to leave. I'll meet you tomorrow. Thanks for the movie!" I hugged her.

"Oh, i need to leave too."Scarlette joined.

"Yeah, okay. I'll see you tomorrow too, girls. Be safe!" To be honest, i don't want to leave Shay's house. It's so big compared to mine. The tv is as huge as the one in the theater. Not to forget the poolside and of course patio area is so cozy.

Just as i reached home, I've been bombarded with loads of question, as usual. After i had my dinner with mum and dad, i head towards my room. Quickly i packed my bag for tomorrow's lesson. I took out my notebook to check if i have any reminders. Oh, of course i have maths homework. I mentally cursed. I tried so hard to complete the homework but i keep on yawning. Soon, my eyelids are heavy and i completely knocked out on my study table.