Chapter 24

Dylan's POV

I was throwing up in the toilet bowl after playing a dare with my classmates. I was dared to eat this thing, which taste really like shit. I have no idea what on earth is that and i have no clue who did that awful thing. Right after that disgusting thing glide down my throat, i feel so sick. I run to the nearest toilet to vomit out that shit.

After I'm done puking, i decided to join back with my classmates at the third level. When i opened the door to my toilet, i heard a muffled scream. Even though i still can hear the loud music playing on the speaker, that muffled scream is pure clear to my ears. I opened the second door which leads the way to the room. And then i saw Robert.

Robert is lying on top of...Paige? Robert and Paige together? Can't be right? Why am i suddenly so angry? I decided to crept behind them to head for the door when i heard another muffled scream. I turned around to see Robert is covering up Paige's mouth and Paige is trying so hard to wiggle about to escape. It took me a second to realize that Robert is trying to sexual harass Paige. This time, my anger is boiling.

I stomp my way towards Robert and reward him my powerful fist, that aimed right at his jaw. Still, he doesn't give a fuck about it and that's when i started to punch his stomach repeatedly until blood rushing out from his mouth. I dragged him out of the room and literally throw him at the staircase.

I rushed back into the room to see Paige hiding in the corner wrapped in the comforter. She look so fragile. I was so scared if she is having any anxiety attack or something. I started to blame myself for everything that happened to her. Second time this thing happened to her.

She doesn't want to call her mum and she doesn't want to go home. I didn't know what to do. All i know is to hug her tight and never want to let go until she is absolutely fine.

She is now sleeping peacefully in my arms. I could watch her all day. She look so adorable, so peaceful, even with that puffy red eyes of hers. I carried her onto the bed and blanketed her.

"Im sorry, Paige." I whispered next to her left ear.

I took a chair and placed it near the window. I sit and stare blankly out of the window. I heard a rattling sound of the door knob. It opened to reveal my classmates. I approached them.

"Occupied guys. Go find other room." My voice came out irritated.

They left soon and i locked the door in case if i fall asleep, no one will be able to enter to disturb poor Paige again. I returned to my seat and not long after, i dozed off.

_________________________________________

I woke up to a buzzing phone in my pocket. I glanced at my wrist watch to see it is already 7 in the morning. I looked at the caller ID and sighed.

"Morning baby!" I cringed at the voice of Kate on the other line.

"Morning. What's up?" I asked grumpily.

"Why are you so grumpy? Anyway, what time will you be home? My parents and yours have some serious talk." Some serious talk, huh?

"Maybe later in the afternoon. Hey, Kate, I've got to go. See you later. Bye." With that, i hang up.

I stood up to stretch my arms and legs. Paige is still sound asleep. I quickly took a 5 minutes shower whilst she is still sleeping. After I'm done,  Paige is still not yet waken up.

"Paige, wake up." I tapped her shoulder.

"Hmmmm... 1 minute please." She mumbled.

I sat at the edge of the bed for one minute. Time's up, Paige. I pushed the curtains to the side, revealing the bright sunny day of Sunday.

"Paige, wake up. It's already 12 noon." I lied. It's only 8.

"What? Are you serious? Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" She is now sitting upright with that wide eyed of hers. I laughed hysterically at her sudden outburst.

"So cranky in the morning huh? Chill, it's only eight." I continued to laugh.

"You idiot! You spoiled my beautiful sleep!" She bit my arms playfully and lay back onto the bed.

"Come on, get up. We have to go. If not, we have to clean up the mess in the house." I pulled her to sit back down.

"You just go. I'll be fine on my own." She rubbed her eyes using the back of her hands.

"Are you insane? I can't just leave you alone in this house with drunkards downstairs and everywhere! I don't want the same thing to happen again to you. Come on, get up, sleepy head. I'll send you home." I sounded so overprotective.

"Okay... Give me 15 minutes." She said while walking towards the bathroom.

_________________________________________

"Dylan?"

"Paige?"

"Please don't tell Kate I've been using you for the ride and please don't tell her i told you to stay with me." She sounded so worried.

"What for i need to tell her that, Paige? Like i already said, you know nothing about us. Now, wear this and climb aboard. And plus, im the one who offered you the ride." I passed her the helmet. Surprisingly, she knows how to tightened the straps already.

"Dylan? Can i asked you something?" Paige asked when i stopped at the red light. She sounded so pensive.

"Yeah?"

"What do i not know about you two?" I know she was referring to me and Kate.

"What do you want to know about us, Paige?" I asked her back.

"I just want to clarify my doubt. Is she your...you know...your girlfriend?" I smirked only that she can't see cause my back is facing her.

"Of course Paige. I love her so much and nothing can separate us. Anymore questions?" I played along.

"N..n...no. No more question."