1.6

"Iman!" Tyler yelled to his friend who looked like she wanted to murder him for interrupting her mid-afternoon nap.

"What did you do now?" She asked not wanting to get up from her position on the couch.

"Nothing just come here." Tyler reassured instructing her to come in the kitchen where he currently was. Iman huffed knowing that one way or the other she would have to get up and deal with mess she knew Tyler had made. Sometimes she felt more like his mother than his best friend and so called 'soul sister'.

Iman reluctantly got up, she sighed before putting her feet on the ground and standing up. Her feet padded along the wooden floor until she got to the kitchen to where there was surprisingly no mess or disaster. This spurred Iman's curiousity because she now wanted to know what exactly it was that Tyler wanted.

When she walked in the kitchen Tyler had just hung up a phone call with the same person Iman had assumed had called Tyler all day. Throughout the day Tyler had been getting phone calls from a mysterious caller but at the time Iman thought nothing of it but now she was suspicious.

"We need to talk." Tyler said with what Iman could only assume was his serious face most likely because she had never seen Tyler do or say something serious in his life.

"We're not breaking up are we?" Iman joked and Tyler couldn't help the smirk that tugged on his lips as Iman chuckled at her own joke.

"Keep falling asleep on my couch and I might have to." Tyler replied pointing a finger at Iman who just laughed at her friend.

"So what did you really want to talk about?" Iman asked wanting to know why Tyler had called her into the kitchen to 'talk'.

"How much do you like me?" Tyler asked and Iman raised an eyebrow not getting what Tyler was doing. She answered nonetheless in her lighthearted tone.

"More than I should." She said and Tyler smirked at her.

"How much do you like vacations?" Tyler asked her another random question that made her wonder what was going on inside his head.

"Just as much as every other person on this planet likes vacations. A lot." She replied and Tyler practically beamed at her.

"Well then let's go on vacation!" Tyler exclaimed and if Iman had been drinking something she would of spat it out all over Tyler out of shock.

"Are you crazy?" She asked although she already knew the answer to that particular question.

"No, let's go on vacation together." Tyler said like it was the best idea in the world.

"Where?" Iman asked.

"It's a surprise." Tyler said giddily.

"You seriously expect me to hop on a plane with you to a unkown location?" Iman asked Tyler because she couldn't believe that he thought his idea was a good one.

"Yeah." Tyler said with no thought what's so ever.

"Are you being serious?" Iman asked because she felt as if the whole idea was a joke. If it was she would surely leave Tyler's house and not talk to him until he learned to stop trying to prank her.

"Hell yeah!" Tyler exclaimed and Iman couldn't help but laugh at her overly-excited friend.

"You're fucking crazy Tyler but I'll go only if you promise you won't get us arrested again." Iman said being deadly serious because she couldn't go through the ordeal again.

"I said I was sorry about that." Tyler said not answering Iman's question. Iman pointed a finger at her friend looking more like his mother than anything else.

"Fine! I promise I won't get us arrested again." Tyler huffed.

"High-five me bitch!" Iman said raising her hand up and Tyler did the same.

"We're such losers." Iman commented as the duo finished high-fiving eachother.

"Yeah we are." Tyler agreed with her offering her wink causing Iman to chuckle at her friend.