3.3

@tylerl_hoechlin: Enjoying the view

Tagged; @Imanhighton

345,782 likes - 98,452 Comments

@I_love_harveys: This is cute af

@Jxmesluton: @I_love_harveys Only because Iman is the in the photo

@I_love_harveys: Why do you even bother? It's just pathetic @Jxmesluton

@Jxmesluton: @I_love_harveys not as pathetic as this idiot @tylerl_hoechlin who thinks Iman is his girlfriend

@I_love_harveys: You're delusional @Jxmesluton

@IanBohen: Honestly this guy needs to give it up @tylerl_hoechlin

@tylerl_hoechlin: I know but there's nothing I can do about it without seeming like the most jealous boyfriend in the world @IanBohen

@IanBohen: @tylerl_hoechlin Don't even think about it man just let this idiot be beause at least you have Iman and not him

@Jxmesluton: He may have Iman but not for long @IanBohen

____________________

"Are you seeing this?" Tyler asked holding his phone up to Iman who glanced at his phone screen and immediately rolled her eyes. She didn't want to look at what stupid little cat fight James was starting and she didn't want to see Tyler getting mad about the whole thing because it was nothing really.

"Iman aren't you going to say anything?" Tyler asked slightly enrage because this James guy whoever he is was annoying the hell out of him. Tyler couldn't fathom why he needed to comment things like he did and overall just disturb Tyler's happiness.

"What do you want me to say? It's not like I can do anything about it." Iman said she was done with the whole James thing as soon as it started.

"I know but I can't deal with all of this. All of him." Tyler said pointing towards another comment from James, Iman didn't even bother to look at the screen already knowing that whatever it was that James had to say was not pleasant.

"Then let's go away." Iman suggested because she needed a break from James and all of the drama that he brought to both her's and Tyler's life.

"Like a vacation?" Tyler asked and Iman nodded with a small smile on her face.

"Okay let's do it but I'm planning it." Tyler said making Iman pout in fake sadness.

"Why do you get to plan it?" Iman asked because she had the perfect idea for their getaway.

"Because I'm the King of vacations and I'm gonna rock your world." Tyler said pointing his index finger out at Iman making her chuckle.

"Fine then Hoechlin impress me." Iman said.

"You just wait and see." Tyler winked at Iman before running off ready to plan their trip knowing that she was going to love what he had planned.