1.9

Tyler (Hoechlin) carried Iman into his car, she didn't say anything which surprised both the Tylers because Posey knew just how talkative his best friend could be.

"You got this?" Posey asked Hoechlin. The other Tyler just laughed at his former co-star and friend.

"Don't worry I've got this." Tyler said and Posey rolled his eyes at his friend's cockiness.

"If she punches you then it's 100% your fault." Posey said and Hoechlin looked almost scared.

"Why should she punch me?" Hoechlin and asked Posey just laughed leaving Hoechlin more confused than ever.

"Because my poor not so little friend Iman hates surprises and she will most likely punch you for surprising her." Posey said like it was the most easiest concept to grasp but the other Tyler had a confused look on his face.

"Tyler hurry the fuck up being blinfolded and put in a car feels fishy so hurry up before I punch you in the face!" Iman shouted from the car.

Posey looked at Hoechlin's scared face and laughed, "I told you so." Tyler Posey said and Hoechlin gulped.

"Don't be scared there's a small chance she won't punch you so get in the car and take her on that date." Posey and Hoechlin smiled.

"Thanks man I don't know what I'd do without you." Tyler said slapping his hand down gently on Posey's back

"Probaby be alone forever." Posey said and Hoechlin chuckled lightly.

"Are you gonna go or what or do I have to force you in the car." Posey said.

"Alright Tyler I'm going!" Hoechlin exclaimed walking towards the car.

Tyler waved goodbye to the other Tyler before driving off with Iman in the backseat who looked half asleep.

...............

"Are we here yet Tyler?" Iman said still thinking she was in the car with Tyler Posey.

Hoechlin didn't know whether to reply or not so he didn't say anything until the pair reached the location of their date.

"We're here!" Tyler exclaimed and Iman ddin't even bother to notice that it wasn't the Tyler she thought she was talking to.

"Finally!" Iman cheered.

"Can I take this goddamn blindfold off already?" Iman asked as Tyler parked the car.

He didn't answer but he got out of the car and opened the door that Iman was sat beside and removed Iman's blindfold.

"Yo! You're not tpose." Iman said and Tyler chuckled.

"No I'm the better Tyler." Tyler replied and Iman laughed and Tyler had never heard something so beautiful.

"What's up with you guys?" Iman asked getting out of the car. Tyler raised an eyebrow silently asking Iman to explain.

"With people named Tyler and kidnapping poor and innocent people like myself." Iman said as she stood opposite Tyler. He was a lot taller than she thought he was.