2.5

Iman was awoken by the sound of knocking at her door she groaned not wanting to leave the comfort of her bed. It was early in the morning and Iman was resolved not to get out of bed but the person knocking at her door was extremely persistent and Iman couldn't continue to ignore the sound of banging ringing throughout her house. Iman huffed before blowing strand of her out of her face, her head rising from her beloved pillow and slowly stretching her limbs getting out of bed. Once Iman's feet were firmly on the wooden floor of her bedroom she began the descent down her stairs so she could stop the annoying noise emitting from behind her front door.

Once she was downstairs she sighed before opening the door not even bothering to look through the peep-hole to see who it was. Her eyes were shut due to the fact she was still half-asleep only having woke moments ago. Once she opened her eyes adjusting to the new found light from the usual L.A sun, she squealed unable to hide how happy she was.

"I'm glad you're happy to see me." Said a sweet voice, the voice belonging to Tyler Hoechlin.

"You have no fucking clue." Iman said pulling him into her house. As she pulled him into the living room he noticed the sun flowers he brought her on the coffee table in the middle of the room. He smiled because she savoured them not instantly throwing them away or forgetting them on the plane.

"Sit down!" Iman demanded and Tyler chuckled.

"Don't laugh I'm trying to be serious." Iman said crossing her arms and giving him a stern look that only made him chuckle more at her.

"I'm sorry I'll sit down." Tyler said holding his hands up in defence before sitting down on her sofa. Iman smirked before placing herself so that her knees were either side of his legs in a straddling postion. Tyler didn't react just waiting for her next move and when it happened although it was expected, it took his breath away.

 Iman pressed her lips to his in a passionate kiss that showed him just how much she missed him. His hands went to her lowerback and her's wrapped around his neck as the kiss deepened. His grip on her waist tightened as he heard soft moans elicit from her mouth, they weren't loud due to his mouth on hers. Iman's fingers came up to his hair entwining in it as Tyler's tongue swiped across her bottom lip asking for permission which she easily granted. He explored her mouth as she brought her hands down to his guiding down so that they were cupping her ass. Tyler pulled back in surprise which only made Iman laughed in response to his very surprised expression.

"What?" Iman said with a smirk playing dumb. Tyler raised his eyebrows before smirking back at her with a gleam in his eyes.

"Oh my God you drive me crazy you know  that?" Tyler said and Iman nodded biting her lip.

"What can I say as your girlfriend that's my job." Iman said and Tyler's face lit up at the term 'girlfriend' he was glad he could call her his.

"It is what's my job as your boyfriend?" Tyler asked and Iman put a finger on her chin before tilting her head as if she was thinking about it.

"To tell me you finish filming in a couple of weeks and then randomly show up to my house and make out with me." Iman said raising her eyebrows suggestively earning a few chuckles from Tyler.

"You're right that is my job." Tyler said before pressing a kiss to Iman's plump lips.

"That's not your only job." Iman said with a flirtatious wink before attacking his neck with sensual kisses earning  a deep groan from Tyler.

"That is very true but my other duty as your boyfriend is to take you on a date. So get ready because today is all about you." Tyler said with a beam before planting a kiss on Iman's forehead.