2.9

Texts with uneven jawline mexican dude:

So how did the date go?

It was fine you're such a lil weirdo Tyler

Did you guys fuck?

No Tyler I'm seriously reconsidering our friendship right now

Whatever just tell me about how things are going with you and the sour wolf

They're fine but...

But what?

I'm scared he's gonna say those three words again

Just relax Iman. You like him right?

I like him a lot

Then don't worry about that just live in the moment

Are you high?

No I just give the best advice

Whatever I just I don't know what to do

What do you mean?

Last night was amazing and all but all the flashing lights and people telling people to pose this way and that way was just scary like how do you deal with it?

If you really like him and want to give your relationship a go then you're going to have to deal with all of that. Ever Since Tyler left Teen Wolf he's been landing more and more movie roles which means premieres he will want to take you to. You just need to be calm and smile because as long as you're with him then everything will be okay.

You're right I'm just over reacting as usual

Yes you are but it's cute when you freak out. Just don't worry okay because if you overly freak out them it means you could potentially be throwing away something great.

Thanks for the advice tpose

You know it. But I need you to do one thing for me.

What?

I want you to check Daily Mail

Why?

Just check it.

[][][][][][][]

New romance on the horizons for Teen Wolf Star Tyler Hoechlin?

Meet Iman Highton the new girlfriend of Teen Wolf star Tyler Hoechlin. Hoechlin who is set to star in the upcoming fifty shades of grey sequel was seen at the premiere of his new film Everybody wants some on the arm of his beautiful new girlfriend Iman. Iman is said to be a long friend of Tyler's Teen Wolf co-star Tyler Posey who plays Scott McCall on the hit MTV show.

Iman and Tyler have said to have been dating for the past month and the pair are enjoying eachother's company. Sources close to Tyler reveal that he his head over heels for Iman and that one day he sees herself marrying her. Not much is known about Tyler's new girlfriend but what we do know is that Miss Highton has captured the heart of one of the best looking men in show business as well as strong legion of fans who all adore the pair together.

Could this be start of one of the strongest relationships out there? It could be according to Tyler Hoechlin himself, in an exclusive interview with the Everybody wants some front man gushed over his beautiful girlfriend, "She's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and I'm just glad that she agreed to come with me today. I can't wait to see where the future takes us and I hope to be bringing her to more premieres." Clearly the 28-year-old actor is smitten with his new girlfriend Iman and we can't wait to see more of the couple together.

Texts with uneven jawline mexican dude:

I think my heart just melted

Are you worried now?

Not even a tiny bit