When I met "him"

(Toby's POV)

      "Do not be afraid child." The figure said as it came closer to me. I could feel something grab my waist as if it was a rope but different. Before I knew it, I was in the air and everything went black.

. . . . .

     I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I was in the woods. 'Where am I?' I thought to myself. I got up and looked around. 'yep I'm in a woods alright'.  It wasn't long before I could taste blood in my mouth. I grabbed my chin and looked at my hand. 'how can there be this much blood?' I asked myself. I started walking near a tree and saw a motion behind it. "H-hello?" I stuttered.

   "Your awake". The man said from behind the tree but started walking to face me. The man was tall, and I don't mean average tall for a human. He wore a black suit and tie that was red. The first thing I noticed was that he didn't have a face. Before I could say anything, he flung out his long tentacles that were black like his suit.

   I stepped back alittle. "No need to be afraid of me child." His voice was course and dark. "W-what d-do you want?" I practically yelled at him. "I have saved your life and I hope that I could get something in return." something in return? Like what?! "Like what?" I asked a little annoyed by his answer. Why didn't he let me die? "I want you to become one of my proxys." One of his proxys? Did he have more? I had all these questions in my head.

   Before I knew it, two different people practically stepped out of trees.