Forgive me not?

(Toby's POV)

   I ran and ran and ran, until I didn't know where I was.

   "I've never seen this part of the forest." I hid behind a tree as I looked around. I started walking forward. Snap. Someone was following me.

   I quickly got out my hatchets and slowly made my way through the forest, looking around for anyone who was following me.

"W-where are you?!" I was angry. I didn't want to be messed with. I've been through enough in one day, I didn't need more trouble.

   "Toby!" I heard a voice say. I looked around to see a familiar looking woman.

My mom.

(Masky's POV)

    I tried to run after him, but hoodie held me back.

   "Brian! Let me go!" I screamed as I tried to get away. He covered my mouth. The smell of his black gloves entered my nose. It brought back bad memories.

   "No, Tim. I will not let you go. You need to know that that happened in the past. And don't say my name!" I lost it.

  I uncovered my mouth and punched him.

  "I will call you your real name if I want to! I know it happened in the past! You think something that bad will NOT effect me?!" I started coughing, really badly.

   "Enough!" I was now on the ground, coughing blood. Hoodie shook me, I looked up to see slender man standing there with his arms crossed.

  "Stop it!" I heard hoodie yell at him. Not even after a second after he did, he was coughing too.

  "You two need to have be taught a lesson." I then passed out.

~~~~~~~~( back to Toby's POV)~~~

  I fell to my knees. Crying. That was my mom alright. Still in the same cloths that dad killed her in.

"Mom? Is that you? I miss you!" I yelled at her. She nodded tears streaming down her face. She held her hand out at me. I got up and started to walk towards her. With each step, she faded.

   "Please don't go! I miss you! I love you, mother!" I ran towards her. I tried to hug her but she famished before I could. I fell to the ground.

   "God dammit! First Tim hates me, causing me to be lost. Then I had a vision of me dead mother. What next?!" I punched the ground, causing my hands to bleed. I look at my hands, then look up to see myself in an ally way.

  "Now what?!" I punched the brick wall that was next to me. Blood went everywhere.

  "Are you okay?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around, blood splattered on my face.

  I shook my head at the person. They looked at my hands and took a deep breath. Clearly scared.

(???'s POV)

  The boy turned around. He seemed to look 18. Blood was on his hands as if he had killed someone, and little specks of blood on his pale face.

    I would be lying if I wasn't scared, but he looked like he needed help or was confused.

"W-where am I?" He asked as he twitched a little as he looked around frantically.

   "You are in Nevada. Southern Nevada, near California." I tapped him on the shoulder.

  "Are you lost?" He stares at me for awhile, then inhaled.

"Yes. O-one moment, I was in a f-forest n-near... my house, then I was l-lost in there and now I'm h-here." He looked at the ground rubbing his head but stopped when he remembered that his hands were bloody.

  "Do you need to go to the hospital? Or is that someone else's blood on your hands?" I joked with him a little until I saw that he had two hatchets on his belt.

  The boy jerked up when I said "hospital" and he backed away by a step.

  "I don't need to go back to that hell. I can't feel anything so I'll be fine." He looked down.

  "I'm Jonathan by the way." I put my hand out for him to shake it. He looked at it and then took out a black leather glove and put it on before he shook my hand.

  "T-Toby." He looked at me through his yellow goggles. Eyes were red as if he were crying.

"I think I should go..." I heard him say, as he went to turn the other way from me but stopped when he saw that it was a dead end. Then I saw him shake.

Toby fell into the floor and started to cough like crazy. I went to go see if he was okay but stopped when I saw a figure appear out of nowhere. It had no face and was wearing a black suit.

  Toby looked up at the figure and held out a hand to it, as if he were asking him to help him up.

  I began to cough as well and passed out.

**************************************************************