Questions for the reason

(Toby's POV)

    After the morning, we all went into the forest for awhile.

"Toby give me a piggyback ride!" I heard Sally say before crossing the threshold of the mansion. "Ok, but as long as you don't mess with my hair." I teased. Sally giggled as she made her way up onto my shoulders.

"Ready?" I asked her playfully

"Ready!"

Sally pretended to put on goggles and gave me a thumbs up. I ran into the woods just behind masky. Sally (who was pretending to be a plane) was getting nervous.

"It's ok sally, we will pass this slow-poke!" I said reassuring her that it was ok.

She just giggled and  sighed. She put her arms down from the plane position and put them on my head like she was going to put her head down.

I decided that it was no longer "play time" anymore. I walked up to masky and hoodie. "Hey guys." I waved my hand, trying not to let Sally fall.

"Oh hi Toby." Hoodie waved back. He seemed to be worried and kept looking around in the forest.

"Is everything ok hoodie?" I asked him hoping for a reply. There was none. Instead of a reply, I heard slender man yell at us for not walking as fast as the rest of the group was.

"We're here." He said with his tentacles moving about. He had brought us to an opening in the woods. I noticed that there were a few boxes on the ground that were closed. I wonder why.

"All right here's my stop. If you need me I'll b-" Jeff began but was shortly cut off from slender man. Jeff groaned.

"You will stay this time Jeffery!" Slender man said with a tone.

Jeff groaned even louder. "Damn! Why do I of all people here have to stay!" He yelled while kicking at the dirt that was under him.

"Your not going to stay here forever. Hoodie and masky are going to stay too along with others. Remember the schedule." Slender said with an angry glare at Jeff. "Oh, yeah! The schedule! I totally forgot." Jeff said in a sarcastic voice that sounded like a immature teen.

That's when slender got mad. You could hear what sounded like a broken tv that would turn on but never have any channels. Sally let go of my head and put her hands to her ears. "Toby, you should probably plug your ears." Sally whispered into one of my ears.

That's when Ben went in front of slender and Jeff.

"Are you really going to fight again!" He yelled at Jeff. Jeff looked like he was ready to pop someone's head off in a blink of an eye.
Slender man didn't flinch, instead he stopped making the noise and got calm.

"Yes, I agree that he is acting like a child." Slender man smiled at Ben. Ben looked at him with a scared face on and pointed at slender. "You have to stop doing that!" He said while backing away from slender.

I was confused. What did slender do? Before I could turn to anyone to ask, Sally nudged at one strand of hair of mine.

"Slender can read minds." She said in an almost sleepy tone.

"Ohhhhhh. Thanks Sally." Seeing that she helped made her happy.

"Fine! I'll stay here and act like a dog that only obeys it's owner." Jeff finally spoke. His face got calm again before leaning on one of the trees.

"Good. Now Toby." He pointed at me. "You need to learn how to fight for yourself just in case one of your victims won't go down without a fight."

Oh no.

"This being said, you will choose a weapon, besides your hatchet, and fight a fellow creepypasta. The fighting will go from easy to hard before you know it. So be ready at all times."

I saw hoodie go up to a box and open it. Inside it was all types of weapons that you would find all over a house. (Knifes, chainsaw, scissors, sewing nettles, etc.). I went over to the box and got a hammer. I set my hat hatchet down on a tree trunk and headed to see slender man.

"Your first opponent will be Sally. Here's a tip : don't be fooled."
Slender stepped into the forest with the others to watch. Sally went up to the box and shrugged. She didn't grab anything.

"Oh Toby." She giggled. "This will be fun." I tightened my grip on my hammer. "Don't let her fool you." I told myself. I heard Ben giggle a little bit. I looked over to see him eating popcorn and having sunglasses on. The Bastard probably brought it with him.

I looked back at the place where Sally was standing. She's gone! I looked all over the place. Where did she go?

"Toby" I heard her voice. "Won't you come play with me?" Before I knew it, she fell right on top of me causing me to fall to the ground.

"Damn it." I said before punching the ground. If only Ben didn't distract me! I grunted.

"It's ok Toby. Maybe next time you'll pay attention!" I heard Ben yell. Sally got off of me and went over to him and gave him a high five. "You bastard! You planned it didn't you!" I yelled at Ben.

He shrugged and went back to talking to Jeff. "Where did you go Sally?" I asked her. She pointed at the trees. "I climbed the tree over there while you were distracted." She pointed to a tree that was taller than slender man and it's roots were huge. "Your an excellent climber." I said smiling and rubbing her head.

"That's all for now, Toby." Slender said heading to the mansion. "Wait!" I yelled before running after him. I had so many questions to ask him.

"Yes?" He stopped walking and turned around to face me.

"Why did you want me to be your proxy?" I asked. He looked at me as if the answer for that question was on me. "Because I saw that you were strong and had been through a lot." He answered. He sounded too calm. "Are you sure?" I looked at him funny. "It's rude to ask so many questions, Toby." I heard someone say in my head.

It was slender.

"Ok sir." I said back in my head. Slender nodded and started walking again. This time I followed.

***************************************************************