Others?

(Toby's POV)

   We got to this old wooden house where the man said was his 'mansion'. But it's just an old house? I thought he said mansion! Bummer. What was I thinking?

  We went inside and I was amazed. It was huge! Who has this big house but only has three other people to live with? Was there others? Will they like me? I don't know. They will not like you. Who would like someone like you?  I practically punched myself. "Shut up." I mumbled.

"Did you say something?" Tim (I think that's his name) looked at me funny. I don't blame him.

"U-uh no." I looked away from him and started looking at some doors. Most of them had symbols on them or said "don't go in. Or else!" I'm guessing that is someone's room. Each door had something different on them either it was color or design.

"This will be your room, and if you don't like where it is you can move to another room." The man in the suit said opening the door to the room. The room was small but it suited me. It had one window in the middle of the wall. Next to it was a bed and a nightstand. I walked into the room and saw a closet right next to another door. I went to see what the door was and it was a bathroom with a shower, toilet, and sink. On the wall near the shower was a note. I couldn't read it.

"T-thank you." I said as I looked out the window and down at the ground to see crows.

"You will meet the others later, but for now you can decorate your door as you like. You know, so you know it's yours." The man snickered when he said that. I'm guessing that happened to someone. I wonder who.

I turned around and saw Tim and the other guy in the hoodie staring at me. "What?" Tim turned around and started walking to a room that had it's door with a red circle and an x through it. 'That's probably his room.' I told myself. The guy with the hoodie stayed looking at me then finally asked if I wanted help with painting my door. "S-sure. Thanks."

  When the door was finished it had green and blue on it with a red circle with a x through it. "This means that your a proxy." The guy said pointing to the symbol. I nodded. "What's your name?"I asked him. He looked surprised when I asked him that.

"Hoodie." He said then walked into the same room that Tim did. 'Do they share a room?' I wasn't sure. I went back into my room and looked out the window some more. Those birds were gone. I decided to lay on my bed until it was time to meet the other's. And I fell to sleep.

*************************************************************