Can I trust you?

(Toby's POV)

    Slender man told me that they recorded the whole thing... about the "Marble Hornets". So I decided to look it up.

   "Hey ben?" Ben was in the fridge until he quickly closed it frightened.

"I SWEAR I WASN'T GOING TO EAT THE LAST PIECE OF CAKE!" He looked at me and exhaled in relief. "Oh, it's you. What do you want?"

  I gave him a confused look then looked around, to make sure that hoodie and Tim wasn't around to hear. I got closer to him, he gave me a confused look then kinda looked annoyed.

  "Can I borrow your laptop?" I whispered to him.

  "Why? Ohhhhhh! Here." He pulled up his laptop and opened it and showed me the screen.

  "So when did you find out? You seem so innocent." He looked at me. I was even more confused than before.

  "W-what do you mean?" I asked him. He didn't answer for awhile, but just starred at me with a grin on his face.

  "Oh, you know~" he went on Google and slipped the laptop my way.

   "All you have to do is type "p o r-"    "N-no! It-it's not th-that!" I blushed really hard, then punched him.

   "Ow! Then what are you going to look up?" He looked at me while rubbing his head.

   "I w-was going to look up marble h-hornets. I want to learn about how Tim is like this way. And hoodie." He looked down.

  "Look Toby, that was in the past. I understand that you are curious and all but..." he turned to leave.

  "Maybe it's best if you didn't know. And make sure that Tim doesn't find out. He will kill you." With that, he left me alone in the kitchen.

   "Ok.." I whispered to myself as I typed on the keyboard. I looked up "Marble Hornets" and it gave me some information and videos. Since I'm lazy, I clicked on the videos.

  I looked up from the laptop and decided that it was best if I watched the videos in my room. As I went up to my room, Sally passed my way. She looked down away from me as I waved at her.
  Weird.

    As I got to my room, I looked at masky's and hoodie's room. I didn't hear anymore crying from it. "He must of stopped crying."

    I closed my bedroom door and sat on my bed. I clicked on a video and started to watch it.

*************time skip to next morning************

[Still Toby's POV]

   I was tired. I stayed up all night and only watched 67 episodes of it. I still had about 20 more to go. It's interesting so far. I understand why Tim is sorta like this, but I haven't gotten to the part when anyone died.

   I yawned as I walked into the kitchen, seeing Sally and eyeless talking next to the fridge.

  "One last time, Sally. Did you eat the last piece?" She crossed her arms and shook her head. "I told you jacky! I didn't do it!" She walked away, still crossing her arms.

  "Hey Toby! Do you know who ate the las-" he was cut off by Jeff's screaming.

  "WHY YOU DUMBASS BEN!" Ben came running into the kitchen, soon to be followed by jeff. Jeff was holding his knife.

  "What's going on?!" I hear slender yell from his office.

   "Ben ate the last of the cake!" Jeff yelled back at him.

   I decided that I wasn't going to be in this, so I left and went to my room. As I closed my door, I see Tim and hoodie standing by my bed. By Ben's laptop.

  I quickly realized that I messed up. Before I knew it, Tim came running straight at me and punched me in the gut.

  "So. So you heard me crying and got really curious and now you are invading my personal life!" He pushed me down on the ground. I looked at him, angrily.

  "I just wanted to know! Know that I could trust you!" I got up and ran at Tim, Tim took a step back while hoodie walked in front if him and grabbed me.

   "Let go! Let go!" I struggled to get out of hoodie's grasp. No use.

  "How can trust you now?! You should've never looked that up!" I heard Tim yell at me.

  "I just wanted to know! Hoodie, let. me. go!" I punched hoodie in the sides, causing him to drop me. Once I was free, Tim tackled me.

   "I'm going to kill you! You here me?!" Tim screamed at me as he punched my face. Good thing I can't feel.

   "Tim. That is enough!" I hear hoodie say as he tried to hold him back.

  "That was in the past! You need to let it go!" I hear hoodie try to reason with him. Tim refused.

  Hoodie looked up at me. He pointed to the door, for me to run. I did.