Life after Death?

(Toby's POV)

  Last thing I remember, I was struggling for live. But now I'm here. In a dark room. Alone.

   I'm on the ground of the place and I have a weird feeling that I never had before. I was at peace.

  "Toby," I hear a woman's voice. Familiar. "You are not dead, not if you don't let go. You have the choice."

  "Who are you?" I speak into the dark.

  "You already know." All of a sudden, I see light starting to spread around a woman form. My mom?

  Now I'm running to her. She opens her arms for me to enter. I hesitate at first, I was never able to touch her then. Maybe now.

  I give her a big hug. And to my surprise, she's real. Tears are streaming down my face. She's warm like the first day of spring.

  "Oh Toby! It's so nice to see you again after years! Look at how you've grown up!" She checks out my face. It's still full of scars.

  "I'm so sorry!"I yell as I hug her again. "I did so many bad things! Your probably so mad at me! How's sis?!" I tell her as we fall to the now bright ground. I look up from my mom's shoulder to see that we were now in a beautiful flowery garden. Full of light pink roses.

  "She's... worried." She now starts petting my hair, like she used to when I was younger. She runs her warm finger on my cheek, on my gash. My face feels warm, then she runs her hand over it again and it's gone.

   "Why is she worried?" I ask my mother as I watch a yellow butterfly pass us.

   "She's worried... that you will leave before she is able to see you." She looks at me with love in her eyes. I missed this feeling.

  "I want to see her! Is she here?" Just then a thought came into my head. My face and body went cold again. "Is.... is h-he here?" I looked up at her. Her face when I said "he" told me that she didn't miss him.

  "Heavens no! He went to the bad place." She said "bad" as if I were a child. I loved it.

  I got up, looked around, and smiled at my mother. "It's beautiful here."

   "Yeah. It's even better when you are here." My smile came to a frown slowly. Mother looked at me and hugged me softly.

   "Shhhh. I know, I know. You won't stay for long. I hate seeing you this early. Let's go see your sister." She takes my hand and we make our way to see my sister.

      (Tim's POV)

  On our way away from there, hoodie wouldn't let me drive. Who knows what I would do if drove.

  Toby's body stayed still while we drove. Every once in awhile, I will look at it and get more sad each time.

  I wish... just wish that I could tell him that I was sorry for all the things I did to him. I was terrible to him.

     (Toby's POV)

  We walked to a building that was full of people that I didn't recognize. Then I saw her blond hair. I looked at my mom, she nodded to the question in my head. I ran to her.

   "Sis!" I yelled as I held onto her tightly. Tears forming.

  It took her a while to respond but she held tightly back.

  "T-Toby?! Is that really you?!" She stepped away to see me. Tears fell from her face slowly.

  "I'm so sorry! I was so bad to you! Please forgive me!" I hugged her again.

  "I know. I'm okay, now." I hugged tighter "I forgive you."

  "Thank you." She let go and stood back again.

  "I will miss you again, but, have fun in this life. Okay?" She held mom's hand as my vision went blurry.

  "We love you, Toby. We will wait the long years and look over you as you grow."

        The room was black again.

   Now there was a "screen" that showed up showing hoodie and masky in a car with me in the back seat. Time for me to go.

    I touched the "screen" and saw that it was a portal thing. I walked through it and light blinded me.

**************************************************************

    Note: this book is actually going to end soon. This was the most beautiful thing I wrote in this book so far. I hoped you liked it.

                   ~ fandomgirl87