Separate from each other

(Hoodie's POV)

   I woke up, alone. But not alone.

   "Do you know where you are?" I heard a deep voice say from..
Nowhere.

  I looked around, dizzy a little.

  Scared of what I heard and saw, I jumped up from the hard bed. Padding. It Surrounded me.

"Where's Tim?!" I screamed at the voice.

   "Calm down. He's.... fine." The long pause made me uneasy. I began to shake.

   "Okay okay, you need to calm dow-"

   "You don't understand!" I yell as I punch the padding on the wall closest to me.

  "Breath. Brian, breath. You were out for a long time. You still aren't stable." A almost didn't hear the speaker. All I could think about was Tim.

  "Where is he?!" I look up until I see the small cameras in the corners of the ceiling. I yell into them. I know they hear me.

(Tim's POV)

   I heard his scream. He needs me. I need him. We both don't do well without each other. And this is that time.

  I walk around the blank white room. Thinking.

Maybe if I can hear him, he will be able to hear me.

  Before I could start yelling, I heard Toby's voice being yelled. In terror. In pain.

(Toby's POV)

  There I was. Tied up on a metal table. With wires stuck allover my body. Shaking of what was going to happen, although I already knew what they were going to do.

    "Toby, we need you to calm down. This is for your own good." I hear from the ceiling.

   The wires were cold on my arms. The ones on my head were starting to get warm, scaring me.

  I heard a nearby scream. It sounded like hoodie's. They got to him too?

  "HOODIE!!" I scream on the top of my lungs. It had started. I screamed from the feeling of the shock. I was starting to feel pain.

(Tim's)

     Tears filled my eyes. Hearing hoodie's and Toby's screams. It terrified me.

  "HOODIE!" I fell to the ground and started whispering his name, over and over.

   "TIM?!!" I heard a scream that sounded like his. I got up from the ground and wiped tears. Knowing he's alive is all I need.

   "HOODIE?!!" I yell through the wall. I start pounding on the wall. I need to see him.

  "Tim. Please stop that. We know it's hard but you need to be alone." I looked up at the dusty camera.

  "You know nothing!" I yelled at them. "I NEED to see him!" I yelled as I rocked myself on the floor.

-----ten minutes later----

   (Hoodie's)

  I was led down a hallway. To Tim.

They stopped me at the door. Through the window, I saw Tim. He was shaking. Hard.

   He was tapping his fingers on the small desk in the middle of the room.

   The men that held me back told me the rules. No hurting each other, no matter what. Like we will do that.

   One of the men was shaking, as if I was going to hurt him if he let me go. When he finally did, he was relieved.

Tim realised that where I was and got up from the table and stared at me with watery eyes.

We were scared.

***************************************************************