What about the others?

-----(Toby's POV)-----

     I was asleep when I heard what sounded like crying. It was coming from masky's and hoodie's room.

  I felt the cool doorknob as I opened the door. I saw hoodie hugging Tim on the floor.

  "Is he alright?" I whispered to hoodie as I walked closer.

  "Yes. He just had a nightmare. It's just something that happens around this type of year." I was a little confused but understood to leave them alone, and ask questions later.

As I head out of their room, I feel like someone's watching me.

"Hiya Toby!" I hear Sally say. I hesitate at first, but then go for it.

"What's wrong w-with Tim?" I ask her worryingly.

"Ohhhhhh. I can't tell you. You have to ask someone else.~" she teased. I got angry a little, then calmed down.

"Then who should I ask then?" I ask her as she tries to walk away from me.

"Ask hoodie or someone. I just don't want to say it right now." She ran off before I could stop her.

  I headed into the kitchen to see Ben. 'Maybe he'll know.' I think to myself.

"Hey Ben," he looks up from eating cereal. "D-do you know why T-tim is crying?" He looked at me like I was speaking in a different language, then released short after.

  "Ohhh. Ok. Well um, you see, I can't tell you. You need to ask slender man that question." He went back to eating his Captain Crunch. I took a deep breath then left.

  "Hey slender?" I peeked into his office to see he wasn't there. I decided to look around. He had a fire place right next to a window where you could see the forest. His desk was a dark wood, that shined in the light of the fire that was going. He had a few papers on his desk, a book and a few pens. I went to look at what was on the papers but stopped when I heard someone in the doorway.

   "H-hey s-s-slender." I wave at him awkwardly. He stares back at me.

"What are you doing up this early? You should be still asleep after what happened last night." He walked passed me and sat in his chair that was behind his desk.

"Well, um, I woke up to Tim c-crying. Wh-why is he crying sir?" I start to play with the thing that was covering my mouth. It was getting annoying.

  "Really? No one told you?" He looked a little puzzled as he started into the fire pit.

   "Come, child, this is a long story to tell. You need to sit." He pointed to a chair that was near him.

   I sat down quickly next to him and took off the cover for my mouth. I felt a cool breeze hit my mouth which made me shiver.

  "You see. When Tim was, the normal tim, he and his "friends" entered my forest to record a show that was called "Marble Hornets". The leader of the group of friends was not stable enough to be near me. He went insane." I looked shocked.

'Tim had friends?' It seemed by the way he acted, that he wouldn't have any friends at the time.

  "Yes shocking. The friend started to wonder a lot and one day got really close to this mansion and I had to stop him. I decided to have fun with him. So I chased him. I wouldn't leave him alone until he snapped." He looked out the window dramatically.

""What do you want?!" He would scream at me. He would try to fight me but couldn't because he would cough like crazy whenever he got close to me. He wanted it to stop. Then, when he found out that Tim had a record for seeing things like me when he was little, he blamed it on him and tried to kill Tim and the three of them." I looked down at the ground.

  "Only three survived. Tim, Brian and a girl. I don't recall ever knowing her name. Alex an insane person. Tim had to kill Alex in honor for it to stop. Alex thought he killed Brian, but Brian faked to kill himself when Tim was chasing him. Tim didn't recognize Brian because of the mask and hood.

   Jay died. He was shot by Alex's gun. I watched him die. The girl didn't know that anyone died. For she was lied to by Tim." Slender said in a horse voice.

   I looked up to see slender staring at me. "Tim is crying because he killed his so called friend Alex today. Today is also the day that Jay died." I get up from the chair that I was sitting in. And head to the door.

  "Thanks for t-telling me sir." I say as I leave the room and head up to my room. I looked at masky's and hoodie's door, remembering seeing Tim cry. He had to go through a lot.