The Troubles with being Stuck.

(Toby's POV)

   The woman looked at me with fearful eyes. I swear I saw a flash of red in them. She handed a bandaid to me and closed the door.

   "I k-know why." She stuttered. I was confused. I got up and walked to the door. It was locked.

   I looked at her weirdly. The sat back down.

  "Alright then. Why?" I asked her as I crossed my arms.

  "You're that boy that w-went missing. I-in a f-f-fire. After killing your father-"

"He was NOT my father!" I cut her off. I covered my mouth as if she were saying something interesting. But I was scared of what I just said.

   "So you admit it." She bites her long nails.

   I still cover my mouth but I lean in as if to tell her a secret. She leans in as if to listen.

  I quickly remove my hand and point at my gash in my cheek. Causing her to jump.

  "He did that! And if I didn't kill him, I would be dead." I yell. She is now on the other side of the room. Shivering at the sight.

   "I was just doing it to save myself. Even if I did 'like' him," I walk around the room making quotation marks with my hands.

   "He was still going to kill me." I look at her, she was pointing at the ceiling. Cameras.

   I quickly realized what I just said. I walked up to the nurse and grabbed the neck part of her shrub.

   "You set me up?! You knew! I should've knew better!" I shake her around a little. She tried to get out of my grip. I let go and shoved her to the wall.

   "What do you think? That I'm going to kill you too?!" I point at her. She quickly tries to open the door to get out. It worked.

  "That bitch!" I yell as I try to open the door again. It's locked. I point at the security camera and yell. I begin to loose my mind.

  Your stuck Toby. No way out of this one.

  "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" I yell as I yank my hair back and run into the wall.

  You know the only way to do that is for you to kill yourself. How stupid you are.

  I begin strutting around the room. Knocking things over.

I heard the door open.

  It was a doctor. He said that he wanted to help.

  "I don't need help!" I screamed at him. He continued to take small steps closer.

  "Toby, I'm only trying to help. I'm an expert on this, you can trust me." He held out his hand. I swatted at it.

  "I don't want your help! I don't care if you know what you are doing. IM FINE!" I wave my hands in the air as I say fine.

  Your are not even the slightest of fine, Toby.

"Shut up!" I yell as I pound on my head.

Before I knew it, I felt a sharp pain in my neck. A needle has poked me.

  My vision went blurry. All I could see was people around me, saying things like "it's going to be okay" or "you're in good hands".

   I tried to yell but I could only mumble. "Tim!"

-------------------------------

(Tim's POV)

   I swear I heard my name.

  The nurse I was talking to was nice. To nice.

  "So your friend. Tell me about him."

I looked down. What to say. I didn't want to blow his cover.

  "He has a lot of things going on. His mother died a few years ago. He was close to her. His dad abused him. I feel bad that I didn't know him when it happened, I could've helped."

  The nurse looked down. Thinking. Them she smiled at me as she nodded.

   "Now what about you? How did you meet.... Toby."

I looked down.

  "Work." I said quickly.

  "Hmm, okay." She seemed uncertain with my answer.

  "Tim?" I looked up. She was staring at me, hard.

  "How's Alex doing?" She asks with a smile. I nearly choke on my spit.

  "H-how'd you know about A-Alex?" I'm mad.

  "Ya know Tim, you shouldn't post things like that on the internet. It goes into your file." She makes her way over to me, with something in her hand. A needle.

   She stuck that in my neck, I yelled. My vision went crazy. A doctor helped me walk to the door where I barely saw Toby. He was out of it. We were taken to a car that had a symbol on it. Since my vision was blurry, I couldn't make out the symbol.

   I kept asking questions. "Where are we going?" "Why now? Brian will loose his shit if he doesn't see me when he wakes up."

   "Calm down, we are only trying to help. You are in good hands. Relax." My eyelids became really heavy. I needed to sleep. So I closed my eyes, not thinking about what hell awaits us. 

------------------------

(Toby's POV)

   The next thing I know, I'm in a room full of white padding and one mirror looking window. I've been here before. I start getting a headache so decide to walk around.

  "Good morning Toby, how are you feeling today?" I hear a man voice say on a speaker. I jump.

   "I-I... where am I?" I ask the voice.

  "Your in a mental institution. Don't worry we are only here to help."

"Oh fuck." I say under my breath.

**************************************************************