Jane part 2

The video is what I'm going off of this story, I know it's probably not true but it's what I'm going off of. I might not get somethings correct, it's been a while since I've seen the video. I remember most of it. You may watch it whenever you like but I recommend waiting till this chapter is over. ~thanks for reading my story so far! And talk to you later.~~ fandomgirl87.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -

    (Jeff's pov.)

      I continued the story of how Jane became this way and why she's after us (mainly me). It all happened long ago....  she's still mad?! Up mean, I know I killed everyone that she loved (not everyone) but that was years ago!

"Jane fainted. I took her and tied her to one of the empty chairs, making sure that she wouldn't get away. Once I heard her move, I hid in the shadows." I said.

"So you basically went ninja mode?" I heard Toby say. He giggled.

"Shut up! That was years ago and I thought it would be scary."

"Look at you trying to be cool and scary!" I hear masky say.

"Like I said, that was years ago! Can I please finish the story now!"

Somehow I felt hoodie smile under his mask. Which was weird.

"Sure, continue."

"Ok. As I was saying. As she woke up, I stood and watched. She screamed at the sight of her family. Dead. She started crying. "Aww Jane, don't cry. You'll be with them soon, you'll see." I said as I stood out of the shadows of the house. She sat up and looked around. "What do you want Jeff?!" She said. "Oh. I just want your company. After all, it's the least I could do after you saved me." I sat down at the last empty chair.

  "Aren't you having fun Jane? If not, I'll make it fun." I stood and grabbed my knife and made my way to Jane. I stood behind her. It looked as if she had given up. "It's alright Jane. You need to smile." And I carved a smile into her lips. She screamed as I carved, tears streaming down her face along with the blood. She passed out again."

"What's with her and passing out?" Masky asked.

"I don't know! I was asking the same question in my head at the time." I said.

"Anyway, back to the story." Hoodie said.

"Ok." I stood there thinking. "Do you know what happens next?" Toby asked me. "Well, it was long ago that it happened. But yeah, I know what happens next."

"I dragged her chair from the dining room to the kitchen, where I had bleach, oil, and gasoline. I waited till she woke up again. "Wake up Jane.~ " I said. She looked around. She began to shake. "You look as if you need something to drink. Here let me get you something!" I said while pouring the gasoline and oil on her. She screamed in terror. "Was that enough? Or do you need something else?" I asked her. She shook her head to say 'no'.

I poured the bleach on her. She screamed as it stung her skin. She tried to get out of the chair. "Where are you going Jane? Aren't you going to stay with us for a little longer? That would mean a lot to me." I said as I pulled out the matches. She screamed in terror again. "D-don't d-d-do it." She said as her voice was shaking."

"Oh oh oh! Let me guess! You did it, didn't you?"

"TOBY I SWEAR IF YOU INTERRUPT ME AGAIN I'L-"

"Ok ok. Toby stop interrupting Jeff before he kills someone." Masky was laughing.

Toby pretend to zip his mouth shut and nodded.

"I did it of course but before that, I called the police. "Hello, police? Yes there's a house down (street name) street that's on fire quick! I think there's a person stuck inside. Thank you." And hung up. Looking at Jane. Then, I set her and the house on fire."

"And I left. Went out into the woods that was near the house and found slender man. Only a few days later was I able to see Jane again. She was in the hospital. Alive. But wrapped up and asleep. So I got her a mask along with a wig, dress, a card, and a knife. All inside a wrapped box. So no one would see it. And I left, and I never saw Jane again."

"Until now." Hoodie whispered under his breath.

"Alright, now that we know the story, we know why she's after you. Mean that we won't help. We are proxies, we work together. Right?" Masky told us. Everyone nodded except me.

"Jeff? What about you? Are you ok with working with us for now anyway?" I shrugged. "I'm a loner. I'm not a proxy, I just work for slender. But for now, maybe." I faced them. It was all true. I was mostly alone most of the time. Either working or just hanging around the mansion. Ben is usually there for me. Sometimes, ej.

   "This time, we all work together to take her down. For good." Hoodie told me.

"Thanks, but.... no thanks. She's after me. Not anyone else." I started to walk away when Toby's hand was on my shoulder.

"Tell you what, Jeff." He began. "We won't appear until you need help. Just say something that we understand when you need help. Don't straight up say "help!" Say a word."

"Yeah, like proxies or cheesecake," he pointed to himself. "Masked frown," hoodie pointed to himself. "And nitwit." I said pointed to Toby. "Hey!" Toby yelled at me. We all laughed except toby, who was now crossing his arms.

"Fine! But only once!" Toby yelled at me. "Ok ok. I will when I need to so stay aware. Once she gets close to where you are hiding, I will call your nickname."

"Alright! Let's go."

***************************************************************