Home

(Toby's POV)

   As I stepped through the "screen" I was blinded.

  "Toby Rogers. Are you sure you want to do this? You can be happy with your family rather than be happy with your friends." A deep male voice asks me.

  "I know. My friends need me at a time like this. Please, they've been through enough already. Let me go." I tell back to the voice.

  "Your heart is true. You may go back, but don't mess this up, you only have one life after this." I nodded at the voice. All of a sudden, I felt warmth enter my cold body.

   I woke.

    (Tim's POV)

  I couldn't stop watching his body. Every now and then, I would think that he is breathing but it's just the movement of the car. Then, when I turned around and looked out my window, I heard a deep breath come from the back seat.

    Toby sat up, breathing hardly.

  I jumped, causing Brian to look at me. I held my mouth and pointed to the back seat, to Toby.

    He looked in the mirror and stopped the car immediately.

   "What the.... hell..?" He got out of the car and opened Toby's door open. To our surprise, Toby got out of the car.

   "H-hi guys." He waved to Brian. Brian was so shocked that he held his head as he hugged Toby. Tears fell on the ground.

   I got out of the car and I ran to Toby. I punched him in the arm, he was not expecting that.

  "Don't EVER do that again!" I grabbed him and hugged as hard as I could.

   "I-I'm sorry I scared you guys." Toby said as tears fell from his face. We were all crying.

   "We are just glad you came back." I hear Brian say as he joins the hugs. While hugging, I realized something. Toby's mouth was fixed!

   "What happened? To you and your mouth." I ask. Toby stops hugging and he runs his (now warm) fingers over his cheek. He then smiles at the sky.

   "Thanks mom." He says as fresh tears fall. He started to explain everything but Brian told him to wait.

   "You can tell us in the car." He explains to Toby where we are going. Toby agrees with us.

   (Toby's POV)

  As we drive away from the past, I look at the future. And as I did, I felt a new feeling. Home.

***************************************************************

The End.

   I hope you enjoyed this story! (I loved writing it!) 🌌🌌

  I will be writing more stories now so....
                    CHECK THOSE OUT!!!

(If you want).
                             ~fandomgirl87.