Alone in my Death Room

(Toby's POV)

  Still shaking from the shock to my brain, I cried silently. Until I heard the door open.

   "We are here to take you to the think room." Two men, one bigger than the other, told me as they mentioned me to the empty hallway.

   They held me back, as if I was going to run from them. I probably would if they didn't hold me back.

   As we made or way to the room I looked into different rooms. Many were empty near my room. Some rooms were full of children, with scared eyes and cold beating hearts.

This just isn't right. Children should be having fun and enjoying life. But the kids here are fighting for their freedom to the real world. Was this what I went through when I was a kid?

   I have had many trips to the hospital and once a trip to a place like this. But, Mom said that I don't remember because the doctors didn't want me to. They took those dreadful memories.

   Once we got to the room, I saw that it wasn't just a room. It was a pitch black room.

  They practically threw me into the dark room. I was scared. All I could think of was the monsters of my mind coming and destroying me. Like they did in my dreams. But in real life.

   "Toby, we need you to think of these 'monsters' and we know it's gonna be scary. Just trust us. This is just a test okay?" I heard the familiar voice say.

   I nodded but in reality, I was terrified.

In the dark, I could see the outline of what looked like slender. Oh no. I quickly moved to back away from him, with tears in my eyes.

  I was pinned on the wall, staring into the faceless man's no eyes. He began to take a step closer when I threatened him.

  "D-don't come a-a-any closer s-slender! I d-don't want an-any more trouble w-with y-y-you!" I closed my eyes, trying to plead for him to leave. The padding on the walls never felt this cold before.

   "But Toby, we have more business for you to do." His voice didn't sound the same as before. It was deeper and more raspy than a few days ago.

  I couldn't hold the tears in anymore. They flew down my cold face like a waterfall.

  "I-I don't w-w-want to! I'm not d-doing your dirty w-work ANYM-" I stopped in my sentence when I felt something grab my left leg. One of his tentacles has rapped around my leg.

   I began feeling pain in the leg. It felt as if an octopus' suction cups had spikes on the ends on each cup. And it was on my leg.

  I began screaming as I felt the spikes dig deep into my skin. I saw blood from the corner of my eye as I yelled at slender to stop. I could tell was smiling at the scene.

  "Does it hurt Toby?" I felt another cold deadly octopus arm wrap around one of my arms. The Pain spread, so did the tears.

"Stop! Please just stop!" I yelled as I tried to get away from him. It didn't work.

  Another tentacle reached my neck. Holding me up now.

  "Toby, are you okay?!" I heard the voice from the speaker ask me.
I tried to speak but, I could barely breathe. Before I knew it, the lights went on and slender was gone. But he was still there. Just invisible.

  The two guys just stood there, staring at me as I face death myself.  I reach out my hand as if they were there to pull me out of this cold room.

  "HeLp mE" I yell at them to hurry. I'm bleeding out.

  They get out guns and point them at me. Tears stream down my face faster than ever. Then they stop coming, as I feel myself fall to the floor.

--------- (masky's POV)--------

   I got up from my chair and looked him into his eyes. We are scared.

  The door closes behind him, and I see people running in the halls.

  "Don't pay any attention to that." The speakers tell us.

  Without hesitation, I bring hoodie into a hug. Tears fall and land on his sunflower hoodie.

  "I'm scared." I hug him tighter. "I'm just glad your okay."

And we just hold on.

***************************************************************

Hi! Fandomgirl87 here and I just wanted to say....

SORRY!

  Some of you may have picked on that Toby....

(River of tears) 🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚔🚔🚔🚓🚔

Had possibly died.

Notice that the "possibly" is like that. Just giving hints!

By the way, thank you so much for 280 reads!!!

Enjoy the stress over live and death for Toby!