Harry asthma

The boys were all really excited and full of energy. They couldn't wait to start the consert and run around while having the best time of their life. The fans would be amazing as always. Louis and Liam were playing some FiFa while Harry and Niall enjoyed their time eating some chinese, -Harry's favourite.

"Can i eat the rest of this noodle soup?" Niall asked while showing his best puppy eyes to curly headed lad. "Sure!" Harry chuckled and gave Niall some soup. Liam and Louis already ate some pizza while the two  other boys were changing their clother and styling their hair, so they decided to eat little bit healthier than others.

"5 Minutes lads! Our tourmanager yelled and disapeared as soon as he came. We started walking to backstage and made a circle.
"Okay, this is the 24th show and we are doing good." Liam started.
"I can hear the screams down here" Louis quickly said.
"YEAH LET'S DO THIS BOIS" Niall shouted cheerily. At this moment, Harry felt a little pain in his lung and it was harder to breathe.
But he didn't mention it.

Boys run towards the stage and started singing and joking in front of thousand of fans. They fell, threw water, laughed and sang from the bottom of their hearts. It was amazing. Untill Harry realised that his throath began to close and breathing became hard.
Really hard.

He looked everybody and Louis stared at him in consern.
"Are you okay?" He mouthed.
Harry wasn't able to respond, but nodded.
Louis came to him and realised how he tried to get some air into his lungs as much as possible, but wheezed instead.
Louis just shook his head.
"You should have said something. Sit down and try to breathe. Hold on, i'm gonna tell them to get your inhaler"
And after that, Harry saw him to run towards the security guard. He got down on hes knees and whispered into his ear. Harry smiled.
His bandmates were always so caring.

Louis quickly ran back to harry and told him that his inhaler is gonna come soon. When everything was under control, they started singing strong and goofed around to make fans to look somewhere else than Harry while he was taking a puff frim his inhaler. Meanwhile Harry stand up, walked slowly up the stage and got his inhaler in his hand and breathed slowly. When the medicine got into his lungs it felt amazing. Harry took another puff and let some air to come into his lungs, and gave his inhaler back to his security guard.

The weight was away and he didn't struggle as much anymore, but other boys watched him like a hawk and told him not to get too stressed and that he can sit down for this consert. So he did, and he felt a lot of better.
He had to take his inhaler two times a day after the incident, but when it was getting better he just took it when he needed, feeling a lot more free.

Author's note

Hi guys!

This is my first book ever, and i hope i could get some feedback from this one.
Soooo, what do you think about my first sick imagine?

I know my grammar is really bad but i'm working on it. I try my best to keep up with it and learn:) hope you understand.

Anyways, i'm not sure yet how often i'm gonna upload. Maybe when i feel like it. I try to write something once or twice a week, but i'm not sure how this will come up.

Anyways, thank you for reading my first story and hope you have a lovely day❤

-DistantDreamer1D