Liam drowning

You know, when you are drowning you don't actually inhale until right before you black out.
It's called voluntary apnea. It's like no matter how much you're freaking out, the instinct to not let any water in is so strong that you won't open your mouth until you feel like your head's exploding.
Then when you finally do let it in that's when it stops hurting.
It's not scary anymore.
It's actually kind of peaceful.

-Stiles stilisnki, Teen Wolf.

~~~~~~~~~

"LIAAAAM let's go for a swim!" Louis shouted when Liam looked was laying on a sunbed.

The boys had a day off and they decided to spend the day on the beautiful beach in Sidney, Australia.
The sun was shining, warm air going around the city, and the boys were all happy and active.

Liam looked at Harry next to him, who was currently on his stomach reading some kind of a book.

"Yeah, sure. Haz, you want to come?" Liam asked while tapping his back.
"Mmmmm why not?" He said and stood up.

Liam and Harry started walking towards Niall and Louis who were splashing some water on each other in the ocean.
Soon the guys were in the water and enjoyed the cool feeling of it.
They swam towards the deaper parts so it would be easier to do dives and stuff, and when they reatched there, Harry got an idea.
"Chicken fight!!!" He screamed, and the boys laughed.
They made teams, Lilo vs Narry, Harry holding Niall on his shoulders and Liam doing the same to Louis. Then they started fighting, and it didn't last long since Louis cheated and started to tickle Niall.
When Niall fell on the water, Louis cheered and Leaned back, causing Liam fall too. Then Loui's foot hit Liam's head and he knocked out, falling under water...

Louis got up from the water and hugh fived with Harry and Niall. Three boys started to swim back to the beatch. They didn't realise that Liam wasn't behind them. When they reatched the ground again, Niall realised that Liam was missing, and asked:
"Where is Liam?"

Meanwhile, Liam had woken up because the water came to his lungs.
He suddenly felt dizzy, tired, and he felt like he couldn't last long. He took a breath and fell under water, since his body was numb. Then he got up again, screamed "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME" only causing him to go under water again, his power and strenght gone.
He held his breath, trying to stay alive, while falling towards the bottom of the deep ocean.

It's scary how helpless you can feel when nobody can hear you and all you can do is stay still and try so survive.
How you can see the light from the other side, when you feel like you want to die and let the water take you with it, but still want to stay alive because you are too scared to give in and end your life when you haven't even said goodbye to your loved ones.
Then you start to understand what it means to live fully with love and passion.
But the pain
Pain is too much to your brain and body, and it starts to fade you away...

"LIAM!" Louis shouted when he ran back to water.
"LIAM WHERE ARE YOU?" Harry screamed and then dove under the water.
"I CAN'T SEE HIM ANYWHERE!" Niall shouted.
"GUYS HE IS HERE!" Harry shouted and dove again, trying to reatch his dear friend.
Harry pulled Liam on top and held him in his one arm when ge swam back to beach.
"He is not breathing! CALL 911!" Harry shouted at Louis who ran off.
Niall helped Harry to get Liam out of the water and started CPR.
"His heart has stopped, hurry!!" Niall cried when he pressed Liam's chest again and again.
When he couldn't do it anymore, he changed spots with Harry, who kept doing the job.
Louis soon reatched them with phone in his hands, they all staying silent when the sirens of the ambulance were heard from far distanse.
The distanse that could have saved Liam's life, but this time it was too big, causing him to lose his life second after second. And soon, his death body was laying on Harry's, Niall's, and Loui's arms....

It's crazy how fast all can be gone.
Louis was always bitter and mad at himself, after realising that it was his fault and he should have done something. Others told him that it wasn't, it was an accident and Louis couldn't have helped him, but when they all were standing in his funeral, Louis broke down completely.
He wished that it would have been him instead of his best friend.
But they took him, his best friend, and he is never gonna get him back....

Author's note

Hellooo

I'm back with another story! What do you think? It was really quick but yeah, i hope you still like it....

How are you guys? It has been so long!

my summer vacations have started, but i still have to work (lol)
But at least i'm feeling better now. Little bit sick and having knee and back problems, but it's okay.
At least i and all of you guys are here with me.

Thank you all for being patient, it means so much!

Have a great day!❤

-Distantdreamer1D