Niall anorexia

This one is requested by TinaAndersen! Hope you enjoy. Xx

(Trigger warning!)

Niall's pov

Fat

Ugly

Disgusting

Junk

Rubbish

Peace of shit

Worthless

I looked at the mirror again. All i could see is fat. My legs are huge, stomach disgusting, i'm ugly and the fans are right.

I eat too much, i look ugly, nobody cares.
I sighed and stepped on a scale. 49kg.
I gained 300g. Fuck, i can't even do this. I'm nothing.
"Stop whining and go to gym you peace of shit" someone in my mind said.
Yeah i will, i though, and unlocked the bathroom door.

Harry was sleeping on a hotel bed next to mine peacefully, when i carefully walked towards my suitcase. I took some basketball shorts, a long sleeved nike shirt and nike trainers, and went towards the bathroom for change.
When i was ready, i left the room and walked towards the elevator, heading straight to hotel gym. It's 4 a.m. now, and we have to wake up at 8, so i have good 4 hours to train. It should be more, but i will do it harder and double my time in the evening.

I went on a treadmill and put it on, starting my hour long warm up.

~~~~

After my training session i felt dizzy. My hands were shaking and my legs couldn't hold my weigh. My vision was blurry and i felt like throwing up. But this is all worth it. I will get skinnier. I wouldn't be ugly and disgusting. I will show them that I have more self control, nobody will stop me. Even tho I'm hungry and tired, i can show them what I can do.

I reached for mine and Harry's hotel room, opened it with my room key and walked inside. The noises from the bathroom told me that Harry is taking his shower now, so i threw my gym bag away, changed my clothes so i can hide my fat body and sat on my unmade bed, trying to get the dizzy feeling away.

Soon Harry walked away from bathroom, a towel wrapped around his hips, his curls wet all over his face.
"Good morning, how was your gym?" Harry asked.
"Good, yeah" i answered while taking a towel and going to shower myself, letting the warm water relax my tired muscels.

Harry's pov

"Niall! I'm gonna go for breakfast, are u gonna eat? I shouted to him. He has been in shower for ages.
"Eeerm i' gonna pass. I ate already" he tells me.
Something in his voice is clearly off. And it's weird that he usually doesn't eat in front of us anymore. I don't know, maybe stress starts to wear him off, but i miss our old Niall.
"Okay, i will be back in 30 minutes" i informed him, while i leaved the room.

I walked into hotel restaurant, seeing the boys sitting on a table. I took an empty seat next to Liam.
"Niall is not gonna join with us?" Louis asked conserned.
"No... he said he ate already." I told them, but not believing in it at all because breakfast started at 9 and he came into our room at 8.
"Have you noticed anything about him? He hasn't been himself. I mean, he doesn't eat, and he seems to go to gym a lot." Liam asked us.
"Yeah, he is a little distant. But i think it's because of stress" Louis told him, and i just wanted to believe in that too.
"I will go and get tome breakfast now" i smiled at them, and stood up, realising they all followed me since they didn't have it yet either.

I filled my blate with eggs, bread, cheese, sausage and ham, and taking too another plates for cereal and some fruits like watermelons, oranges and grapes. After we ate, we all decided to go back to mine and Niall's room to talk to our little irish lad.
I unlocked the door with my key and walked inside with the lads.
"Hello ni-" was all i could say before making a gasp sound.
Niall was in front of us shirtless. He looked weak, his bones were sticking out, and he had lost a lot of weight. He looked horrible. I mean, he is always handsome, but now he looked sick.
He looked at us and covered his body quickly with a huge sweater.

"Niall..." Louis started.
"Don't"
We walked towards him, noticing he had tears in his eyes, and he looked scared. Scared of us.
"Niall, tell us what is going on" liam gently said.
"It's nothing"
"Hell it is! Look at yourself!" Louis snapped, but Niall just started crying hard.
"Don't come near to me! I know i am fat and ugly and disgusting little big! I now i'm not good enough! Fans are right, i eat too much, i'm worthless!" he screamed and fell on the ground, crying.
"Niall you are not! You are nothing like that! You are awesome and handsome lad! You are beautiful just the way you are! We love you, always do, please tell us why do you did this to yourself?" I cried while watching him strugle.
It hurt. Seeing him in so bad state, and we didn't notice.
"I-- The fans.. they think i'm ugly. They say that i'm fat and don't deserve this.. i just don't want it.. i want to be good and that people would like me... i'm tired and i can't stop. I want to eat but i'm too fat to do that" he cried when i sat down next to him and hugged him.
"Niall, you haven't never been fat. You are berfect. Okay. We love you. True fans love you. Your family loves you. Don't listen to haters, ever. Please." I said.
Niall just sobbed into my shoulder.
"I'm hungry and tired. I want to eat but i can't"
"Oh love we are so sorry we didn't notice. But please can you try if we bring you something?" Liam asked, and Niall nodded.
Liam and Louis went back and soon brought different kinds of food for Niall to eat. When he calmed down i started to feed him, giving him small bites. He ate slowly, but we understood. At least he was eating.

When he had enough, he slowly stood up and hugged us.
"Thank you" he whispered into my ear.

Niall's pov

It has been 2 weeks since lads found me shirtless in our hotel room. Since then they have watched after me, made me eat and gave a shoulder to cry on. They have listened me a lot, and i feel a lot more free now. Still there is this voice who tells me not to eat, but i'm doing lot better. At least i can eat without punishing myself in gym or throwing it up.
"Niall, do you want some chocolate?" Louis asked, and i smiled at him, taking some.
"I'm proud of you ni" harry smiled and gave me a hug.

In this moment i knew i will get over this.
I finally realise, whay real strenght is.
And i will be strong. For lads, for fans, for family, and even for me.

Author's note

Hello.

How are you?:)

Sorry if this one sucks, i'm in strong pain medication right now because i have injuried my neck. Hopefully you like it still even it may not be the best fic from me.

I also have a lot of things going on right now, so i'm not sure how often i will update. Hope you understand my struggle.

And thank you so much from reading, i love you all.

Please comment what do you think xx

-Distantdreamer1D