Nouis -sick & injuried

Requested by Libs993! Hope you like it xx

That morning when Niall woke up, he felt bad. His lungs hurt, he felt felt feverish and he was really sore.
He stood up and started walking towards the back of their tourbuss, where others were eating breakfast. he sat down on a table next to Louis, taking some cereal and pouring it in to a cup tiredly.

Niall's pov
"Good morning, Niall" harry smiled at me.
"Good mor-" i said but i started coughing like crazy.
"Woah, Nialler, are you okay?" Louis asked with worry in his voice.
I nodded.
"Just some kind of caugh" i lied. I knew it's something worse.
I started eating, but i didn't get mutch down because of my sore throath. I felt terrible, but i didn't want to ruin our day off.

"Is that all you are gonna eat?" Liam asked staring at me. I just shrugged my shoulders.
"Not hungry" i told honestly but started caughing again, and it felt like someone was trying to push my lungs together. Harry stood up and put his hand on my back and tried to calm me down.
"Ni we all know you are sick. Don't try to hide it. Now tell us, what is wrong?"
I thought about it for a moment.
"How did you know?" I asked.
"Well you look pale, you are sweating like crazy, and you caugh really loudly, what do you think? We are not blind" Louis sassed and Liam glared at him.
"Okay, i feel like shit!" I shouted, only caughing some more. I hated this.

They all looked at me. Usually it didn't tell them the truth this soon.
"Let me take your temp and we are going to doctor to check you out, because i want you to get more sick anymore" Liam informed.
I just nodded.
"Louis could you please get it?"

Louis pov

"Louis could you please get it?" Liam asked. I just nodded and started walking towards the bathroom. When i was out of their sight, i slipped and fell on my ankle weirdly, causing it to go to wrong way and i heard a loud snap. When i fell on my bum on the ground, i felt this huge pain and felt tears in my eyes. Anyways i decided to stand up and get what i was looking for, and then tell the lads. I slowly started walking and got what i wanted, feeling horrible pain in my ankle. When i reached the lads, limping because the pain, they just shook their heads. Then Liam came to me and whispered:
"Please Louis, just drop the act, niall needs us the most so just stop and grow up"

I just looked at him. He can't be serious. My own best friends doesn't belive me. I just threw the thermometer to Harry, he catching it and putting it in Niall's mouth.
I started walking away, slowly inside my bunk bed. I just closed the curtain and took my shoe off, watching my ankle turning purple and getting 2 times bigger than normally. I just cried, it hurt so mutch. Soon, i cried myself to sleep, only waking up couple times for lads to take care of Niall or the massive pain in my ankle.

Harry's pov
"Louis, we are going on a doctor, you wanna come with us?" I asked Louis, causing himto wake up.
"I would but i can't walk" he said.
"Oh c'mon stop it will you?" I snapped and left him behind, hoping that he would come after us. He didn't so we left alone.
We got in and Niall went to see a doctor. When he came back, he told that he has got bronchitis. he got some antibiotics and then we went back to the buss, and we found Louis sitting on a chair tears in his eyes. Me and Liam just walked past him, what attention needer he is. Just not now.
But Niall stopped.
He looked at Louis.
"What is wrong bud?" He asked. We just rolled our eyes at Louis. Niall just burhed us off.
"My ankle hurt so mutch Niall"
"Aaaw come here" niall said, sitting om a sofe and Louis stood up. We left with Liam, he going to toilet and i sat down on my phone in the back of the buss. Louis can grow up and look after his friend now, he may also learn something for not faking.

Niall's pov.
I saw Louis limping badly and he sat down beside me. He was still crying, and even tho i felt bad, i still gave him a hug. He just took it, not caring me being sick, and cried to my chest.
"Let me look it, lou" i whispered into his hair, prushing hair away from his face. He nodded and moved his ankle for me to see.
It was bad. It had become huge and all purple. It looked painfull, no wonder why louis was crying.
"GUYS" I yelled.
"If you belive Louis he is just trying to get some attention!" Liam shouted.
I got mad. How dares he?
"SHUT UP AND COME TO LOOK AT HIM YOURSEL-" I started caughing again. It was hard to breathe, luckily Louis calmed me down.
I saw Harry and Liam coming towards us with pissed off faces.

"You guys stop that, and look!" I pointed at Loui's ankle.
"You can't be serious! He tried to tell you that he is hurt but u didn't belive him! And look at him now! He is crying. Louis is crying lads! He never cries! Fuck lads, that was so down low from you!" I angryly shouted at them, now getting pissed of myself.
Their faces softened but i started to caugh.
"Niall, please calm down" Louis said, trying to go away from the moment.
I just held him back.
"Let me see it" Liam whispered, shame in his voice. Louis showed them his ankle, and they stared at it with wide eyes.
"Oh Louis i'm so sorry" harry cried.
"Let's go, we need to go to doctor" Liam grapped Louis pridal style. Luckily we didn't leave yet from the hospital after i was there.

We all went in, Liam helping Louis.
He went on an x-ray, getting to know that his leg was broken from two places. He got a cast and crutches, and after some information from the doctor, we managed to leave.

No one's pov
When the lads got back into buss, they all sat down and said sorry to Louis because they felt really bad for him. Louis and Niall cudled into eatch other, while Liam and Harry took good care of them, feeling really quilty. Soon both of them were back on their feet, smiling and all of them never questioned when someone was telling that he was sick/hurt himself, learning from their lesson.

Author's note

Hi!:)

I hope i filled your wished with this request. It was fun to write, and it came out longer than i thought! Hope you like this one.

I also take more requests, if you have one, please comment!:)

How are you all? Hope you are well. I didn't get sick, thank god, but i fainted for the first time of my life this week. No fun! But otherwise, my week was good.

Thank you so mutch, your sweet comments has been amazing! Amd also thank you for reading.

All the love xx

-Distantdreamer1D