Niall Stress Fracture (Narry)

Niall's pov
"Ouch!" I winched when i stood up from my hoteld bed. My foot was shooting this horrible pain and i don't know why. I tried to walk forwards but it hurt like hell, but managed to sit down on a chair beside my bed.
I checked my leg, only realised there was a purple bruise and it was 2 times bigger than my other one.
How did this happen?

I tried to move my foot, slowly making circles with it. I only groaned in pain, and shut my mouth quickly when i realised that Harry was still asleep, since he is still healing from cold whitch he catched from some fan. He was caughing a lot and had a runny nose, but now he finally mamaged to get some proper rest.
It was still too late, because Harry started moving and soon, i saw his green eyes looking straight at me.

"Niall? Lad you okay?" He asked and stood up slowly. I nodded.
"My foot just hurst"
Harry walked towards me, now having his full attention on me.
"Show it to me"
I slowly lifted my leg for him to check it.
"Mate it looks bad!" He said while his eyes widened.
"It will be okay" i promised.
"Now let's go to eat breakfast!"
Harry just shook his head.
"Promise that you will tell of it hurts more"
"Sure, now c'moon others maybe are there already!"

We changed our clothes, me wearing white t-shirt and denim blue jeans with Nike shoes, while harry put on his normal black t-shirt, jeans and boots. He didn't forget to open his manbun, leaving his soft chocolate brown curls to come down on his shoulders. Soon, we exited our hotel room and went eating.

I had some cerial, toast and bacon & eggs, and it tasted awesome. One of the best parts about touring is hotel breakfast. The way everything is ready to be taken on plate, it's just so easy and food is delicious! We started to eat, while talking about our next location where we ate going. When we finnished, i started to walk back up, only groaning while pain hit me like a bus. Daamn that foot wants to be tricky. I limped slowly, taking carefull steps.

"That's it. I can see you are in pain, and i don't want to see you suffering. We are going to the hospital" Harry informed sternly. I glared at him, he knows i hate hospitals.
Before i could say anything, Harry continued:
"It's for your own good, thank me later"

And then we left. Of course, Harry helped me into a car and asked nicely for our fans to wait till we come back, since Niall needed help and they couldn't miss the doctor appointment.

Car ride was silent. Niall was nervous, and Harry just rubbed his back. Soon they were in the hospital, and doctor took Niall in while Harry waited inpatiently. Niall went to x-rays, and got to know his leg was broken.
He was worried, and asked what would happen next.

"You have 2 choices, a cast and crutches or a boot. Both are important, but with a boot moving is easier. With crutches healing will be quicker. What do you prefer Mr. Horan?"
Niall thought for a second.
"I will take the boot, because i got concerts to do and need my both hands with playing the guitar" i said.
"And btw you can call me Niall"

Doctor smiled and nodded. Soon he gave me a boot, and put it in my foot.
"Now, Niall, listen to me closely. You have to take easily, no jumping or running around, and remember this is a stress fracture, so it takes long time to heal. You will wear this for 8 weeks, and when that time is over, get it checked again just to be sure. By now, you are free to go.
I thanked him and started walking back at Harry.

Harry's pov
I nervously brushed hair off from my face with my fingers, and tapped my foot against the floor. What if niall's leg wont heal? What happened?

Soon i saw Niall coming towards me, walking weirdly because of the huge boot stuck in his leg. I laughed and hugged him tightly.
"So what's wrong?"
"A stress fracture, it will heal back normal with time. And thaks Harry, for getting some sense into my head" niall said and i chuckeld.
What a cute mayonaise head.
i grapped his arm and we walked back to the car.
He held his head on my shoulder, and just relaxed. I felt some stress leaving from me too, because Niall was okay now and i didn't have nothing to worry about.

When we got back at hotel, fans were waiting. We smiled at them, they were so nice towards Niall when they wished get well soon's. We signed couple of papers and gave them pictures before saying goodbyes to them and walked inside the hotel.

Other lads were waiting for us, and asked what had happened. After explaining, they helped me to get Niall as confy as we could, and helped him to get better with his leg.

Soon, the boys learned to live with it, and they did great in concerts. Niall was still his goofy self and had fun every day joking with the lads about his way to walk and laughed even tho his foot hurt, but it was getting better every day.

Soon Harry managed to break his leg too, but that is a whole another story😏

Author's note

Hi loves!

Just another hurt fic, this time about Niall!:) what do you think?

Next one is about one and only Harry!😏🙊❤

Also, i will ask from you, what would you like to read?:) i will take requests from you guys from comments or just send me a message, i will try my best to create something what you want me to write!

And also, thanks to everyone who has read this book so far, Love you all❤

-Distantdreamer1D