Harry Seizure (Larry)

Harry has suffered from epilepcy as long as he remembers. He had a lot of seizures when he was smaller, but when he got his medication right, it didn't really budge him.

Others knew about it, and were always reminding Harry about his medicines because younger lad has been really tired and stressed out lately, and when he was, he usually forgot things. Harry snapped once about it, because he has always taken his medicine since he got them, because he hated and was scared of seizures. He wasn't harsh or anything, but managed to stop the lads from reminding him all the time.

Once, they all slept in, and were really late. Even Liam didn't wake up early to wake others up, since he was tired too. They had to hurry, so they didn't even have time to eat breakfast. So, Harry forgot his medicine too.

They went to studio, and Niall went to sing first, when others srarted writing new songs. They were in the middle of writing perfect, when Harry started to feel familiar nauseus feeling, but decided not to tell to others, because they would judge him.

Harry's pov
I was sitting on a chair having papers in front of me, hearing silent mumbles coming from Liam's and Louis's mouth, and had hard time to focus. I felt a little dizzy, and just sat there while keeping my eyes on the paper.

"Harry, are you alright?" Asked Louis in concern while putting his hand on my back.
"Yeah, sure. Just tired" i answered while kissed him on the cheek, even tho i felt really bad.
Both of them just nodded and looked back to papers, Liam writing things down.
"Should we take a selfie to fans? Since we are writing new stuff?" Louis asked, while he was still writing looking really cute when his hair was messy around his head. Me and Liam looked at each other. Liam grinned at Louis.
"Great idea! I will take my phone." Liam said, and walked to his jacket. He unlocked the phone and took the camera out.
"Okay, smile!"

I just showed my teeth to camera, but when the flashlight of it hit my eyes, i realised that this wasnt a good idea. That's when i fell into darkness.

Liam's pov
I saw Harry falling and i tried to catch him, but i didn't have enough time when Harry was on the ground shaking badly. There was some foam coming from his mouth and he kept hitting his hands and legs everywhere.

"Ohmygood harry!" Louis screamed when he pent over him. He slapped gently his cheek, trying to wake him, but had no luck. I just looked at him and realised that he will hurt himself soon if we don't do anything.
"LOUIS MOVE THESE WITH ME!" I screamed while panicing. We started to move stuff away from him quickly, when he was just laying there shaking like fish out of water.
"Shit is this and epilepsy attack?" Louis asked, voice cracking from crying, since he loved Harry so much and was shocked to see him in this state.
"Yeah, i think he forgot" i said, tears in my eyes. I just keep hoping that he would be okay.
Soon he stopped, but was still out.
"I will get help and Niall" i told Louis while he was now next to Harry speaking to him, trying to get a reaction. I left the room, leaving the two of them alone.

Harry's pov
I hear Louis calling my name and shaking my shoulder. My head hurt like hell, and groaned, slowly opening my eyes. I saw louis looking at me with his beautiful ocean blue eyes.
"Oh Harry love are you okay?" He asked. I just looked at him and nodded. He was crying.
"You were out for a while, had an epilepcy attack" he told me. No wonder why my head hurt.
"Uuuhh... i- i forgot m- my medicine" i slowly told him, still tired.
"Harry, just next time don't forget it! Love i was so scared!" Louis spoke, and kissed my cheek. "I love you so much" he cried, and that's when Liam rushed into room with Paul, Mark, and Niall.

"Ohgod Harry are you okay? How do you feel?" Niall came to me.
"I'm better now, i guess. Just a little tired and have a headache.." i told him.
"Why would y-" Liam started, but Louis stopped him.
"He forgot his medicine."
Everyone looked at me.
"Harry what we have told you?" Paul started, slight anger in his voice.
"Paul just cut it, please." Liam said to him, while Paul just looked at Harry.
"Sorry."
"Are you well enough to sit?" Mark asked and i nodded.
I slowly sat up, and leaned on louis. I buried my face into his shoulder, and closed my eyes. He kissed my head, and Soon i got some tablets, as known as my medicine, and a water bottle. I slowly took them and sipped some water, getting the medicine down my throath.
"Now let's go home, so we can look after you." Louis told him, and kissed him again, holding him while he stood up and helped him to walk into their car, others following from behind.

The boys took Harry home and took good care of him, babying him while he just smiled at them. He loved them so much, specially Louis. After what happened, the boys never stopped to remind him of his medicine. Harry was okay soon, being back at his goofy self, not without many kisses and a lot of help. from Louis

Author's note
Hi! I hope you liked this little Larry fanfic:)

If you have any requests, pleace comment!

Sorry, i have been really tired and busy in this week, but i try to write as much as i can!:)

Hope you all are well. And thank you so much for reading!

All the love xx

-Distandreamer1D