Louis injury part 2

Louis pov

"I can't move, help me!" I cried, feeling scared because i have lost all the feeling from my body. I just laid there, fully awake, only feeling paralyzed.
"What happened?" Liam shouted when he got on his knees and laid his hand on my torsto.
"What hurts?"
"My neck, and the back of my head too. I'm also so shaky and can't feel anything!" I screamed.
"Shit we need to take you to hospital!" Niall cursed.
"Let's lift him, harry go get your range rover, it has the most space for Louis to lie down!" And with that, harry took his keys and ran outside to his garage.
Liam and Niall lifted me together and carried me into a car. Our way to hospital was long, even tho Harry drove over the speed limit. I cried and cried, scared if i can be normal again.

When we arrived to hospital, i was getting the feeling back to my right hamd and leg, but my left side was still numb. Harry, Liam and Niall carried me in, put me on a wheelchair amd checked me in. I was soon rushed into and x-ray, and then they took me into an hospital room, where the white walls surrounded me, only getting me more scared and anxious.

Liam's pov
"Whiplash" The doctor told us when we asked what is wrong with Louis.
We waited for ours. Looking at these people come and go, not giving any imformation for us. We thought that he will die, get paralyzed, hell we were scared for him. We thought the worse. And now, after 3 long hours of waiting, they told us what is wrong.

I was shocked. Where did that come from?
Then it all hit me.
Our journey to harry's house. The crash. His neck was hurting. I didn't realise. He was shaky and quiet. And we didn't know.
"FUCK!" I screamed.
"It's my fault! I should have known! He was in the crash with me, he hurt his neck and i didn't seem to notice! It's all my fault..." my voice cracked in the end.
"Shhhh Liam it's not your fault, we didn't realise either. You didn't get into that crash on purpose, there was nothing what you could do" harry said and wrapped his strong arms around me.

"What does that mean? Is he gonna be okay?" Niall asked.
"He will be in a lot of pain and he has to wear a neck brace to hold it in it's place so it can heal quicker. He has to also eat some painkillers every day, and try to be carefull for a long time so he wouldn't damage any nerves. But otherwise, he will be okay." The doctor told us, and we all nodded in silense.
"Can we see him?" I asked, tears in my eyes.
"Sure, follow me"
And with that we went down the corridor and stopped in front of loui's room. The door was opened, revealing Louis who laid on hospital bed, pain in his eyes and he was wearing a neck brace.
"Hi" i smiled at him.
"How are you feeling?" Niall continued, and took a seat next to him.
"Pretty good now but this sucks" he tried to sass but only winched in pain.
"You scared us mate" harry frowned, and came closer towards Louis too.

The doctor came into loui's room and told us that we are okay to leave already if Louis will let his injury heal. We promised to look after him, and soon we were out.

All of us went back to Harry's home since his car was only one brought, and we spent the night whatcing netflix and eating some of Harry's cooking. He is the best cook out of all of us, and soon we all sat together in Harry's sofa. We watched some movies and i saw Louis was already half asleep.
Before he was out, he managed to whisper:
"Sorry that i ruined our plans for tonight."
We all smiled at him, lifted him up and carried the small lad on to bed.
"It's okay, i said and switched off the light, the other two following behind.

2 days later

Louis pov
"I'm so sick of this already!" I scoffed and took the neck brace off. I hated the way it looked and how it didn't give me a change to turn my head. I left it in to harry's guest room and went to eat breakfast with others.
When i reatched the kitchen, the boys looked wide-eyed at me.
"Where is your neck brace?" Niall asked.
"I took it off because i don't like it" i said, and managed to move my head only to get some pain going through it.
"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON, NOW GO GET IT BACK!" Liam shouted at my face.
"Chill bro, nothing to worry about" i sassed, but the pain took the power of it.
"Look, you know what. Take it away, damage your nerves and all that shit if you want! Just saying you are important to us and we want the best for you, and you have no idea how fucking scared we was when you just fell on the daamn floor! Just please, sass masta from doncasta, suck it up and look at youself! You are only hurting yourself more, and we don't want that! Can you understand?"
Liam screamed to my face now.

I just looked at him, and stayed silent because i know what he says is true, and i can't help it.
I only hurt myself more.
I walked out of the kitchen, hearing Niall's footsteps from behind, but i was already in my room putting the brace back on.
"Oh i thought you are mad" niall said, but when i smiled at him, he realised that i'm okay. He walked towards me and helped me to get it back on, and we both walked towards the kitchen again.
Harry and Liam smiled at us when we sat down on the chairs.
"So who wants some breakfast?"

And with that we all ate and chilled, they boys taking good care of me.
We all went back to doctor so she could check me again, and my neck happened to be okay enough and i got the neck brace off.
On our way back to harry's house we all talked about everything, until harry said:
"I'm still gonna get all of your asses into that pilates class"
He looked at us with a smirk on his face and i just couldn't do anything but laugh.

Author's note

Aaand this one is done!

So what do you think?

I finally got my fever down but i'm only left with horrible cough now, so i had nothing to do so i managed to write another part for you guys.

Hope you liked it & have a nice day or whatever time it is in your country!:)

Love you all!

-Distantdreamer1D