Harry -Tears and flat lines

If I could fly
I'd be coming right back home to you
I think I might give up everything
Just ask me to

Suprise! Harry shouted at me and showed a handful of snow down my neck. I screamed, turned around and tackled him on the ground, but instead of only him falling, he took me down as well. He laughed at my confused face, took some more snow and rubbed it against my hair.

''That's what you get for messing with Mr. Styles!'' He laughed and stood up, leaving me on the ground feeling colder that I have ever felt. My whole body was shaking, and my lips started to turn blue.

''You okay?'' He looked at me with concerned face, and helped me up. He knew that I was sick last week. ''You are so cold! Oh my god I'm so sorry!'' he apologized. 

''I'm okay Harry, I just feel really cold.  Let's go back inside and make some warm tea'', I smiled and took his hand, leading him into my house.

Pay attention
I hope that you listen 'cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm completely defenseless

''Thank you'' He smiled, showing his one of the most beautiful dimples. He took a sip from his tea.

''And you remember the honey. Just like i like it'' He said, and lifted his arm over my shoulders, giving me a nice space to cuddle in.

Mine and Harrys friendship has been very close ever since we were kids. I was able to tell him everything, and he always made me smile if i were feeling down. We shared a lot of good and bad memories together, but still, my best friend was always there for me and I was always there for him.

While drinking our tea, We kept talking about this new guy who acts like he owns this whole town and this one girl who is literally obsessed with him. Soon it was dark, and It was Harry's time to go home.

For your eyes only
I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me
For your eyes only
For your eyes only

I was talking to Louis and Niall in our group chat, since i met them while we had a movie night at Harry's house. Soon also Liam joined in, and asked me if i had heard from Harry.

Y/N: ''No, I haven't, he left 3 ours ago, and haven't heard of him since.''

Louis: ''Did we miss the party again? This sucks''

Y/N: ''It's your own fault that you hadn't done your essay and now our teatcher is mad at you guys''

Niall:''That was rude :(''

Y/N: ''No,You were just too lazy and we both wanted you here you smartass:(''

Just when i sent that message, my phone started ringing. It was Harrys mum.

''Hello Y/N, Can you please come in to the hospital? It's about Harry, he was in an accident. I'll tell you everything later, just please, come here''

''Is he okay??! What happened?!'' I cried, but only response I got was: ''Just please, come here and take Liam, Louis and Niall with you''

I've got scars even though they can't always be seen
And pain gets hard
But now you're here and I don't feel a thing
Pay attention
I hope that you listen cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm completely defenseless

We rushed down the hall with the boys, Anne waiting for us on the other end of it. We were all silent during the car ride, we were scared, lost and tired. We felt numb, with no information about Harry.

As soon as we saw Anne, we ran towards her and asked if he is okay. She started crying.

''He is in really bad shape.. A car hit him while he was crossing the road, and he hit his head pretty badly and one of his organs have ruptured... his lung also got some damage..'' She cried and Louis hugged her.

''He is in that room'' She sniffed and pointed a room with number 101 on it.

For your eyes only
I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me
For your eyes only
For your eyes only

I walked in with the guys, only seeing Harry with tears in his eyes. I have never seen him this broken. He had cuts all over him, and he had IV attached to his arm. He just laid there, like all the life had been taken away from him. 

i sat beside him while Liam, Niall and Louis took a seat next to me. I took his hand in mine, and started rubbing it.

''Y/N....?'' I heard his weak voice saying, and i looked at his green eyes. They had lost their bright color too.

''sshhh, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere Harry. Don't stress yourself. We are all here...'' I said, holding back my tears...

I can feel your heart inside of mine
I feel it, I feel it
I'm going out of my mind
I feel it, I feel it
Know that I'm just wasting time
And I
Hope that you don't run from me

We sat there in silence, until harry winced in pain. I held his hand tighter. Then he started talking.

''Louis, Niall and Liam...'' He said, and the boys next to me looked up. Soon i realized I wasn't the only one crying.

''I want to tell to you guys that you have been like brothers to me, and I can't even imagine my life without our awesome movie nights. I have enjoyed my time with you guys, you have made me laugh and helped me through a of things in life. And of course, I'll never forget us as a band, our songs, or how honest you guys have been to me. So thank you..'' Harry said, and winced again, more clearly this time.

''And Y/N.... You have always been there for me, giving an advice and listening to me and my stupid jokes. I have always been able trust you with every problem i have had, and even tho you have felt bad, you always put everyone else before yourself. I will never forget you, your way to smile, laugh or how you always remember those little things like how i like my tea with honey.... And I just want to know that i said it even once in my life......''

''I love you Y/N''

Tears were streaming down my face, when I held his hand with both hands. These were the words i have always wanted to hear, that someone cares and likes me in the way who I'm.

Then harry closed his eyes, and  I looked at him with tears on my cheeks. I Lifted his hand, put my lips gently on it. Then i put his hand down again, with these three words coming out of my mouth..

''I love you too, Harry''

And then, only thing i was able to see or hear, was a steady flat line representing his heartbeat.

For your eyes only

I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half for me when we're apart
Now you know me
For your eyes only
For your eyes only
I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half for me when we're apart
Now you know me....

For your eyes only.

--------------------------------------------------

For the memory of one of my best friends.

You will always be in my heart.

-Distantdreamer1D