Louis faints

Louis, Harry, Niall and Liam were just chilling and swimming in hotel pool area. Next concert would be tomorrow, and boys already did one interview today, so rest of the day would be off from work.

Louis, in other hand, has felt a little bit light headed through the day, and warm weather of Australia didn't help at all. He felt tired, stressed and felt like throwing up, but brushed it off and tried to enjoy his day off with the boys. Well at least he tried.

Louis pov

I was just sitting beside the pool and tried to get some could air into my face with a newspaper. Usually i love the sun and warmth, but today it just happened to be my worst enemy. I wanted to get away from it and just rest this feeling off in mine and Harry's room, since we two shared it while Liam and Niall were in the another one. But, i wanted to be woth other boys and no way i'm gonna be that party pooper in their eyes.

"Louis wanna go for a swim?" Niall asked. I thought about it for a minute.
Why not?  Okay, i felt dizzy and all, but it would help me to cool down.
"Yeah, sure" i answered and stood up, only getting hit by a dizzy spell.
"Woah mate, you okay?" Niall asked clear concern in his voice. I nodded.
"Just stood up too fast i guess"

We started walking towards the pool and got in. Water felt amazing when it touched my hot body and i slightly relaxed. We swam a little and had some small talk about next concert. Soon Harry and Liam got in too, and we just had some goofy time while having a little chicken fight Lilo vercus Narry. Soon i felt a little could and decided to go out from pool.

When i was reaching the ladders of the pool, i felt dizzy again. I just stayed in there for a couple of minutes, then went up again.
I started walking to my seat, but then the nauseus feeling hit me and soon everything went black.

Niall's pov

*SPLASH*

"Guys did you hear that?" I asked.
"Yeah, where is Louis?" Liam asked. We watched all over the huge pool area. He wasn't ih his seat, he wasn't walking everywhere in sight.
What the heck?
I looked at Harry and  saw how his eyes widened. Soon he started swimmimg like crazy and i finally saw what had hit him.
Louis was under the water unconscious.

We all started to swim towards him and watched Harry to pull him out of the water.
Wow. That young lad has became strong.
"Is he breathing?" I shouted. Then i saw Louis coughing up some water from his lungs.
"Yeah, but he is still out."
By now we all were beside him.
"Should we call an ambulance?" Liam asked. Then we heard a little groan.

Harry's pov

I saw Louis opening his eyes. His eyes were full of confusion. I just brushed some hair off of his face.
"You are okay, just fainted" i told him. He watched me like i have grown two heads. Maybe i'm in his vision right now.
"What happened to you?" Liam asked. I glared at him.
"No Harry, don't." Louis said.
"Well i just felt like throwing up and dizzy. Then everything went black. I'm okay now"
"Okay? Harry just saved you from drowning!" Niall shouted and i watched Louis to flinch.
"Niall, Stop!" I said. All of us went silent.

"Are you okay to get up?" Liam asked careffully.
"Yeah let's go up, i wanna rest a little bit"
Louis stood up while i held his arm to keep him up. We started to walk to the elevators, but Louis legs were really shaky so i grapped and carried him pridal style to our room.
"Thanks Haz" he said.
"It's nothing, do you need some water?" I asked. He nodded and i helped him to drink. Soon Niall and Liam came back to us with some ice and sweets.
"Just trying to get some energy into you" Liam whispered.
Louis smiled. "Thank you lads, i
appreciate it"

We all took care of Louis and gave him all what he needed. He took some rest and we just chilled in our hotel room, watching some movies together. The next day, Louis felt a lot better and already jumping around with his energy personality.

Author's note

Hi again!:)

I have had a lot of time to write because spring vacations, yay:3
I have a day off tomorrow and then our week off ends, so i have to go back to school. But, at least sun is shining outside so i'm happy:)

Yesturday i had MRI scan and it went well! Just waiting for the results, i hope it's nothing wrong in my back but let's see.

Anyways, what do you think about this Louis centric fainting fic?:)

I would also like to get seme requests from you guys, so tell me what you want to read!

Thank you❤

-Distantdreamer1D