Liam after surgery (Niam)

This is requested by awesome  ItsJocaBoo! Hope you enjoy xx

Liam had hurt his right knee in a football game half years ago, but it didn't heal as well as it should. He went to see a doctor again, he had to take MRI and soon found out he had torn his meniscus and it needed to be fixed with a surgery. And here he was, laying on a hospital bed, after 4 hours long surgery, feeling a bit funny.

There was Louis, his best friend from the team, beside him. He had came to see Liam because he was so afraid of the surgery but managed to do it. Louis has always been there for him, when he needed help and confort. He was everything what best friend should be. He was funny, kind, humble, and the last but not least, sass masta straight from doncasta. And Liam loved that. He had known Louis since he was a child.

When the two of them were talking about Loui's last game and Liams surgery, there was a knock on the door and a male nurse came in.

Liam's pov

"Hi, my name is Niall and i'm your nurse for a while. How are you feeling Mr. Payne? Any pain in your knee?" I heard the nurse say when he entered the small hospital room.
"I'm good, even tho i have slight pain in my knee. Can you give me some pain meds?" I asked nicely, and gave him a quick look. He had blond hair with brown roots, glasses and he looked handsome.
He smiled at me. "sure love" he grinned, making me blush.

"Thank you. Can i talk to my surgery team btw? I wanna thank the doctors and nurses who helped me out" i asked when i saw him puttig some pain medicine into tube witch led straight to my arm.
"Yeah, of course i can. I will get the others. I was one of them as well, if you didn't know yet" The nurse, i mean Niall, said.
"Oh, thank you, i didn't know." I blushed at him. He was so hot i could say.

He  soon left the room, and i felt Louis hitting my arm.
"Outch!" I screamed. He is a small lad, but his bunches are hard.
"Daaamn Liam, he was flirting with you!" He nearly shouted.
He knew i was bi, and also knows me too well to notice when i'm into someone. I smiled.
"Yeah, he is cool, but maybe it's nothing"
"Of course it isn't if you are gonna act like that" he scoffed and i rolled my eyes.
Typical Louis.

I started talking about bad hospital food instead, and soon Niall, 1 other nurse and 2 doctors entered into my room. Louis decided to leave in that point, winking and waving his had when he said goodbye.
I thanked the doctors about my succesfull operation and good care, since my mum raised me to be thankfull to other people who helps you out. Then they thanked me about my nice behavior, and left, only leaving Niall behind.

"Thank you again, we don't get too many this kind of nice comments. People are always too busy to thank us." Niall shyly said, his head on the floor.
"It's nothing. It's nice to make someone's day" i smiled at him.
He just nodded.
"You need anything?" Niall asked.
"Well i'm a little bored right now since i'm alone, so something to do would be nice" i said while giving him my puppy eyes.
He just laughed.
"Well, Mr. Payne, i will give some magazines to you, and maybe if it's okay, i could come and have a little chat? My sift ends like in 30 minutes anyway, so if it's okay, i could come..." he said while sifting his from side to side.
Daamn he was cute.
"Yeah, sure, it would be nice"

And Niall came. They talked about 3 hours, enjoying eatch others company and getting to know eatch other. Niall learned that Liam was afraid of spoons, had a dog, played football and enjoyed good music, while Liam learned that Niall wanted to be helping people since he was a child so he became a nurse, was irish and enjoyed football too. Soon it was late, and Niall decided to leave home to get some sleep before work tomorrow.

Back to Liam's pov
When Niall got home, i felt awesome. He was so nice and caring, full of energy and life. He made me laugh even tho the pain in my knee was horrible, he was all i could ask for.
I closed my eyes, and started to fell asleep, dreaming of that beautiful irish lad.

Next days went quickly, having Niall beside me. He fed me, came to physiothreapist with me and talked to me every evening when he was done with his sift. He also told me he was bi. We became really close, and i started to like him a lot.

When i was okay to leave the hospital, Niall came to my room and told me that first. He came and gave me a big hug, also giving me a slight kiss into my cheek. When he realised what he had done, he quickly backed away.
"I'M SO SORRY! I didn't mean that, i...." niall told me.
"It's okay, i liked it" i gently said while he came closer to me. Soon, our lips toutched and we both leaned into a deep kiss.
"I like you a lot, Liam" he said to my ear.
"Me too Niall" i said to him, giving him a tight hug.

We sat down and went through couple things i need to remember at home, but i realised that niall was often eyening me. I smiled at him. He was so cute. His eyes were perfect, and the way his blond hair was messy and slightly styled was so beautiful. The way words came out from his mouth, having an irish accent in them. It was just beautiful.
"Eermmm... Liam, i like you a lot and all, and i don't want to forget you since you have been so nice... so.. would you like to go for a date with me..?" He shyly asked, redness filled his cheeks.
"Yeah, sure if it's okay" i said.
"Of course. I pick you up at 7?"
"Okay" i said and gave him a hug. Soon Louis came into my room, and grinned at us.
"You guys are cute, but i feel left out" he jonkingly said, causing me and Niall laugh.
"Now let's go" he said, and i nodded, took my crutches and headed out.
"Remember to be ready" niall shouted and sent a blowed kiss. I smiled.
"Sure love" i told him, and went out with Louis, feeling the warmness of love in my heart.

Author's note

Hi.

Gotta say, you have all been amazing. Your comments are so nice and feels awesome to read them. Thank you so mutch for all the support, makes me happy❤

And another thing:
I feel little tired mentally, and don't have too mutch energy to write. I had a bad week and i just feel under the weather now, so i hope you understand.

I will write all the requests, yes, but not sure yet when i will update next. I want to give you the best sides of me, and today i forced myself to come down with something for you guys. I'm just waiting for the better days, maybe it will be tomorrow, or next week. But it will come.

I have been really stressed, tired and i have got a lot of bad news too, so yeah i'm not the happiest person at the moment. But i will go through this, i always have, so don't worry.

Thank you so mutch loves, i hope you all understand.❤

All the love,

-Distantdreamer. Xx