Harry burns his hand

Harry's pov

I woke up at 7 in the morning, feeling wide awake since i was the only one who missed going to bar yesturday. I heard others snoring in their rooms while i walked down to kitchen, deciding that i wanted to make english breakfast for them, because they all must be hungry and need food in their systems.

I opened the fridge, pulling out some eggs and bacon, and i also decided to make some pancakes. I mixed some eggs together and made pancake batter, ready to frie them all.

I took 3 pans out from our brown kitchen capinet and let them to get warm on the stove. When butter on them started melting, i pulled the items and started do cook out breakfast ready.

When i was half way ready, i heard Louis walking down the stairs, rubning his eyes.
"Good morning Haz" he said and gave me a huge bro hug.
"Good morning" i answered, getting some food on a plate for him. When i was done, i gave it to him, and he sat down, tasting hungryly his breakfast.
"Mmmnn these eggs are so good Harry, they taste awesome!" He told me with his mouth full of food.
"Thank you" i smiled, getting done with cooking. I heard others to come down, so i made their plates as well. They sat down as well, thanking me from the food i made them, letting me know they were really hungry as i thought.
After i was done, I started to fill my own plate, but when i toutched the pan, it burned my hand making me scream.

Niall's pov

"AAGHHGG" i heard someone yell. I watched at Harry quickly, seeing him dropping the pan on the floor.
He held his hand with tears in his eyes.
"What happened?" Liam asked while he stood up and walked towards Harry.
"I freaking burned my hand with the pan, it hurts so mutch!" Harry cried.
"Harry calm down, and show it to me" i said.
When i saw his hand, my eyea widened. The burn was huge, covering his whole hand. It looked bloody, and it was really bad.
"Come here and but it in to a cold water" i said and he came after me. I opened the faucet and let cold water to run down in the sink. Harry put his hand in there and relaxed from the cold toutch.

"Louis can you get some ice?" Liam asked and Louis took off.
"Show it to me again" i told to harry, and he took his and away from the water. It looked painfull, but more calm right now, because most of the angry red collour had faded.
Louis came back with some ice, and gave it to Harry. After that me and Liam took harry to bathroom, and we bandaged his hand.
"Ouuuw ouw ouw" harry hissed when we started to clean his hand. 
"Hold on, it has to be done" liam said, even tho it didn't help the stinning in Harry's hand at all
"You are doing great, bud" i said to him, rubbing his arm. He sniffled, but
managed to pull it through, even tho the burn was massive. I can't imagine how mutch it hurts.
We wrapped it into a bandage and got some more ice on it, trying to help the pain.
When we started waling back to kitchen, Louis was there cooking breakfast for harry, since he didn't get any.

Harry sat down with me and Liam beside him, and he smiled at Louis.
"Thank you, you are the best friends i could ask for" he told us, face filled with love.
"No problem, always helping a friend in trouble" louis smiled, and started feedin Harry since he couldn't hold the work proberly himself.

The rest of the day, we all sat down on the sofa and watched movies, havin a fun lads day off together. And of course, we helped harry with his hand, bringing some ice and changing the bandages, and soon it was good as new, only having one scar.

Author's note

Hi!:)

I'm here with another story about Harry, hope you liked it!

Next 2 ones will be requests, and if you habe one, you can always comment!:)

And thank you for all these nice comments and over 500 reads! Means a lot, thank you all so mutch!

Have a lovely day❤xx

-Distantdreamer1D