Louis Injury part 1

This one is requested by Libs993! Hope you enjoy xx

"Liam! You missed the turn!" Louis shouted. The two of them were on their way to Harry's house where they all would spend a nice day off with some movies, games and good food. Later the night they would go to pilates class, since harry wants them all to see what makes him so passioned about it.
"Yeah but there is another turn im front of us" Liam explained and kept driving.
"Oh i have neve" Louis tried to say but his words were cut short because something hit them hard. Soon a loud crashing sound came and the boys both came forward, only to get hit by their seatbelt. It knocked the wind out of Louis, and his neck snapped because of the impact.

Louis trued to catch his breath and tried to focus on what happened. He looked outside, finding out that another car had crashed into them. Then he looked at Liam, only feeling sharp pain in his neck.
"Are you okay?" Liam asked with concern clearly in his voice.
"Yeah i think" Louis told him, rubbing his neck.

Liam's pov
"Are you okay?" I asked, looking at Louis who had a pained expression in his face.
"Yeah i think" he answered. Maybe it goes away soon.
"Okay, can you call Niall and Harry so they can come and get us, so i can go out and call the police?"
"Yeah, sure" he said, and took his phone from his pocket. I got out of the car, and went towards the driver.

-----

When our cars were taken away from the road and everything was explained to police, we were good to go. Harry and Niall arrived and rushed towards us.
"Oh god are you guys okay?" Harry asked.
"Yeah, we are, only the car must be fixed" i said, looking at Louis.
"Aren't we?"
"Yeah"
"Okay, let's go lads!" Harry smiled.
"SHOTGUN SEAT FOR ME!" Niall shouted and took off.
We all laughed at him.

Louis pov
We arrived to Harry's house couple hours ago, and now the pain in my neck is worse and it has moved into my head too. I think it goes away soon, because the impact was hard enough to make it this way. I winched when i stood up to go for a toilet.
"Louis, where are you going?" Harry asked, givin his attention towards me from his and Niall's game. Liam sat across me on the sofa, reading some kind of book.
"I have to take a wee" i answered and started walking. For some reason i can move my neck at all, it just hurts too much. I just brushed it off and went to the toilet.
When i was done, i washed my hands with some cocumber soap. It smells good and re-freshing, i should buy it for myself too.

I dried my hands with a grey towel witch matched perfectly with Harry's toilet, since the colours were between grey, black and white. That curly haired lad was always most fashioned out of all of us, and it is clearly seen in his house. Here everything matches well together, making it look modern and cool.

I unlocked the door and went towards  the lads, but my legs started to shake badly and it was hard to walk. It concerned me a little bit, but soon i was sitting on the sofa again and i started to play, my shaky body soon forgotten.

Niall's pov
"Daamn Liam how did you do that?!" Louis screamed and tossed the controller on the sofa, huffing because of his loss.
"You can't beat the payne train!" Liam laughed at him, and gave his controller back to harry.
I picked the other one up and changed  the game from mario cart to fifa.
"Louis can you get me some water please?" I asked him nicely. He just laughed at me.
"Sure"
We started the game with harry, screaming at eatch other when we stuffed our mouths full with popcorn.

Louis pov

I walked towards the sink, and took a glass from the kitchen cabinet. My hands and legs were shaking badly now, my neck was stiff and my head was hurting, and i had no idea why.
I filled the class with water, and cursed when i somehow managed to splash it on my shirt too. I quickly dried it off, and started to walk towards the livingroom.
When i reatched there, i lost the feeling from my hand, the glass broke into thousand peaces, and soon my body went limb and well on the floor too.

"LOUIS!!

Author's note

Hi loves!

Sooo what do you think?:) 
I hope you enjoyed it.
Part 2 coming soon!

There is so much of you already, over 1.2k! How amazing is that? Thank you all so mutch❤

And sorry i haven't updated, i have been really sick & still am, but i'm recovering.

It took me a long time to get myself back together too, i'm still tired but at least i have gotten my passion towards life slowly back.

I hope you all understand. And thank you all.

All the love,

-Distantdreamer1D