Liam Injury

The boys of 1D were currently having a gym session. Niall had hes knee operarion a while ago, and now it was time to start his knee rehabilitation. Other boys just wanted to get fit and have some time together in the gym.

Harry and Niall were still doing some warmups and Liam & Louis started lifting some weights. They were having great time together training. Untill something went badly wrong.

Liam's pov

I saw Harry coming towards us to weight lifting part of the gym while Niall went to his personal trainer and started his gym session.
"Have you guys already started?" He asked while sitting down into a machine.
"Yeah i already did one, two more left." Louis told us.
"I did mine already but i proberly need help in next one. Can someone watch me while i lift, wanna make sure i do it right." I told the lads.
"Sure!" They both told.

They finished and we started walking to next part. I managed to get weights correctly and started, Harry and Louis making sure everything went well.
It was quite easy, and boys watched me like i have grown two heads.
"WOW Payno you must have been in gym a lot!" Harry told.
"Let's see if you can do more!" Louis shouted. I thought about it. Why not? I will get more strenght anyways.
"Come on don't be a pussy" They both grinned.
"Yeah let's try" i said and they both jumped around. God these lads are acting like kids, but gotta love them still.

I started again with more weights this time and everything seemed going okay. It was hard to lift but i managed to do it somehow. Half way throught i started struggle a little bit, boys cheering on me.
"You can do it lad!"
"Stay strong!"
"Couple more times!!!"
"PAYNO PAYNO PAYNO PAYNO!" they both shouted. I smiled at them. Two more left.
I started to lift, and then i realised it's not gonna work. Before i even managed to react, i heard a snap and winched in pain.
"AAAGGHHH" I shouted. It hurt so much. I dropped the weight while Louis and Harry watched in horror.
My fingers were in wrong place, pointing fully different direction where they should be.
I cried out in pain.
"Lads they are broken, help me!" I shouted.

Harry's Pov
I went towards Liam and told him to show me his hand. It looked bad.
"Louis! Get Liam's stuff we are going to the hospital, his 2 fingers are broken and pointing to wrong direction! I told him.
Louis ran towards the changing room and i lifted Liam up.
"Hold on i tell Niall that we are leaving" i informed and took off.
Niall was currently finnishing and we promised to meet in the hospital. Then i walked back to Liam, who was talking now with Louis.
"Now let's go"

Skip the car ride

Louis Pov
"Hey my friend here hurt his fingers and they are broken. His name is Liam Payne" i told.
"Okay doctor will come soon, sit down  for a while" The lady in the front desk told me nicely. I nodded and went over to Harry and Liam, Harry holding iceback on Liam's fingers and Liam's face full of pain. I sat down next to them and we waited in silence.
Soon Liam was called and he went in.
We waited and waited. Niall came after an hour, and we waited together more, having a small talk between.

It was 2 and half hours later when liam came back. His han was in cast, and he was smiling. Proberly painkillers.
"Are we ready to leave?" Harry asked.
"Yeah, sure. Just help this lad when he needs it, and watch him to take easily. He will be wearing a cast fot six weeks, and after that he needs to be carefull. Take painkillers if you need. But you are okay to leave" doctor told us. We thanked him and walked out.

They all decided to go to Liam's place and have a sleepover there. The boys helped him to get stuff and take care of him. Soon they were doing concerts and everything went well. Liam got his cast off and they were carefull in the gym after Liam's incident.

Author's note

Hi again!:)

I am here again writing another story. I was bored and woke up little earlier, so i thought why not.

So, what do you think about this Liam centric hurt fic?:)

I also wanted to ask that what are your plans for today? It would be nice to hear and read your comments since i'm new here. I'm going to take some photos and also i go to MRI scan because my back has been bothering me. (And also going to eat some pizza haha😂)

Have a great day you all❤

-DistantDreamer1D