Liam Hypotermia (Lilo)

Liam woke up early in the morning like usual. He was always the early bird, and always said that it's better because you get so much more done in the mornings.

Louis was still sleeping beside him, hair all over his face and eyes closed.
Liam took his phone, opened twitter and watched some tweets from fans, some nice, and he also catched some hate into his eyes but just brushed it off, knowing they are just jelous. Then he stood up, and decided to go out for a while to drink coffee and enjoy the winter. He always did it, because it woke him up.

He closed the door slowly, carefull to not wake up the others. He sat down and drank his coffee, letting cold air to shake him a little bit, and when he was done drinking his coffee and fully awake, he decided to go back inside. When he tried to open the door, it was locked.

Liam cursed under his breath, because others would wake up later after partying last night. He banged the door couple times, but of course, Harry, Louis and Niall would all be in a deep sleep still. Then Liam rememberd that they had a spare key in the front, and started walking. Then he slipped, fell on the snow, and got his leg stuck. Oh great, now he had no change to get inside.

30 minutes later

Louis pov
I woke up when i felt other side of my and Liam's shared bed empty. Where would he go? Usually he would have woke me and others up by now. I slowly stood up and went to bathroom, took off my clothes and jumbed into long, hot shower, water relaxing my still sleepy body.
When i was out, i brushed my teeth and got out, accidently waking up Niall and Harry.

I heard Niall groan.
"Sorry, have you seen Liam?"
"No, why?" Harry asked, while getting up from his and Niall's bed.
"He wasn't in bed when i woke up" i informed. Maybe he was downstairs.

I walked there and shouted Liam's name, but got no resbonse. I slowly walked into kitchen, made myself some coffee and sat down to drink it, soon Narry joining with me.
"Is that Liam's coffee cup?" Niall asked in the middle of mine and Harrys converstation.
I looked outside throught the window and saw his cup om the table outside.
What the heck? He would never leave it there after drinking his coffee!
I gave it to him for his 20th birthday, and aince then he hasn't used anything else.

I slowly walked towards the door and found it locked. I opened it, freezing cold air hitting me.
Then i saw Liam. Laying on snow.
I ran fast next to him.
"Liam love, wake up!" I shook him, and he opened his eyes.
"Lo- ouis it... it's co- cold" liam said, shivering badly.
"Harry, Niall, come to help me!" I shouted and saw them coming quickly.
"LIAM!" They shouted.
We helped Liam up and got his leg away from the snow, and carried him inside. We helped him on the coutch and threw some plankets on him and gave him some tea.
He was still freezing, so i went under the plankets and spooned him, giving him some warmth from my body.

"What happened?" Niall asked.
Liam slowly was getting his body to recover from cold air, but he was still shivering.
"I- I went to drink coffee, and accidently locked the door. Y- you guys were sleeping, so i decided to try the front door, but i f- fell and got stuck" he told us. I hugged him tighter.
"Please Liam, don't ever do that again" i cried into his shoulder, and felt him to kiss my head.
"Okay, thanks lads for taking care of me" he said, clearly tired.
Louis rubbed Liam's hads, Liam slowly relaxing under his toutch.
He fell into a peacefull sleep, and we just watched and talked quietly when he rested a little bit.
I slowly brushed his hair off of his face, leaned down and pressed my lips onto his, whispering into his ear:
"I love you Liam"

Soon Liam was feeling better, thanks for the other lads. And he never, ever went outside alone when others were still asleep, clearly learning his lesson.
And Louis, watched after his boyfriend, never wanting this to happen again since he loved Liam so much.

Author's note

HEYYY YOU ALL!

How are you today?:) i hope you are all well.

I'm good, even tho my throath hurts, i hope i won't get sick again:/ but otherwise, i feel relaxed and i'm full of energy!

So, what do you think about this little lilo fanfic?

I hope you liked it!

If you have a request, please comment!

Thank you so much!

All the love xx

-Distantdreamer1D