Chapter 10

It had been 6 months since Mettaton and Papyrus has last spoken. In his time of waiting, Papyrus would play with his sexy robot action figures or try reading.
As Frisk and Papyrus sat down watching the cartoons Frisk enjoyed watching, Sans was fast asleep, lying across both of their laps. There were dancing vegetables hopping across the screen and singing fruits spinning. Their voices were high pitched and raspy, making Papyrus cover his ears (though he didn't really have any) and clench his teeth. "How are you listening to their horrific voices, human?" He asked, surprised. Frisk shrugged and bobbled their head to the beat of the song. Papyrus sighed and got up, causing Sans' head to fall into the indentation of where Papyrus' butt was as his feet remained on Frisk's lap. As Papyrus was heading towards the kitchen, their phone rang. "Hmm? This number isn't one I've seen before..." Papyrus said as he looked at the phone's screen, then shrugged and answered. "Hello?" He asked in his normal tone.
"Hello there Papy-dear!" The all-too familiar person said in their robotic voice.
"Mettaton!" Papyrus exclaimed, excitement and happiness shown in both his voice and eyes. "How's the movie?"
"We're going to be filming the last scene in about 30 minutes. Surprising, huh? I thought it would take nearly a year, but my determination kept me going and going, and of course, you motivated me too." Mettaton said, laughing slightly.
Papyrus blushed and spoke. "That's great to hear Mettaton! So, uh...why'd you call?" He asked, not knowing that his tone made him sound slightly rude. Mettaton shook it off anyhow.
"Well, if you're not busy tonight, I'd like go on a date with you after filming." Mettaton said, his voice actually quite shy. He heard a faint gasp from the other end and giggled.
"Well of course!" Papyrus said. "Where would we go?"
"I was thinking we go to this one new restaurant not too far from the center of town. It's called Sophie Bunny's and it's similar to a very classic restaurant. Make sure to wear your best clothes!" Mettaton informed Papyrus of the directions to the restaurant, also saying that they will meet out front of the restaurant at 6:30. Bidding him goodbye, they both hung up. Turning quickly towards Frisk and squeezing his own face, Papyrus made some odd sounding squeal. "Frisk! Mettaton just asked me on a date!" Papyrus hollered loudly, causing Sans to shoot up out of shock and rub his eyes.
"W-what?" Sans asked, his face looking as if he had heard that Toriel had taken back Asgore.
"Mettaton asked me on a date, Sans! I must go get ready!" Papyrus said, rushing up to his room without waiting for his brother's response. Slamming the door, Sans jumped and looked to Frisk, who was watching their show as if nothing had happened.

Later that night

The clock had hit 6:15, and it was about a 15 minute walk to midtown. Papyrus came running down the stairs and looked to the mirror hanging beside the entrance of the staircase. Both Sans and Frisk gasped at the sight, pure shock on their faces. Papyrus stood tall and thin in his jet black suit, he had a red tie on and dress shoes that practically looked brand new. He adjusted his tie and walked to the two who sat on the couch. As he stood in front of them, he left a scent that would make any girl turn their head, it was such an attractive scent, Mettaton was sure to be impressed.
"Woah, Pap, you look...amazing." Sans said, awe hinted in his voice. Frisk never took their eyes off of the skeleton before them, and a very light pink rose onto their cheeks. They nodded in approval.
"Thank you brother! Now I must go, wish me luck!" Papyrus said happily and confidently, spritzing one more puff of cologne onto his suit and strutting out of the door. The skeleton and child sat on the couch, still wide eyed and chins dropped.
"Dear god." Is all that escaped Sans' mouth.

Thats the end of the chapter! I hope y'all enjoyed. The next will be about the date so hang onto your socks, it's going to be quite the chapter. XD well, see ya then!