Chapter 15

Both Papyrus and Mettaton went to their homes after the incident that attracted way too much attention at the club. Making their separate ways, Papyrus pecked (more like head butted) Mettaton on the top of his robotic figure before heading down the sidewalk to his home. Hopefully, he thought, Sans and Frisk are sleeping safe and sound. Unfortunately, only one was actually at home.

Still sound asleep in the bush outside of the club, Frisk's chest rose and fell in beat of the music blasting from inside. Many people came and went that night, yet nobody noticed the child sleeping in the bush. Well, until early morning. The owner of the club stepped outside, his keys jingling as he slammed the doors tightly together and stuck in the key. Twisting and locking it shut, he whistled as he turned, yet stopped when he heard a faint breathing pattern coming from nearby. His emerald green eyes looking all around, when they finally landed on the bush, they grew.
"Oh shit! A kid!" He exclaimed. Rustling through the bush and gently pulling Frisk out, he shook the child. As their brown eyes fluttered open, they widened at the sight of a new face. "Don't panic buddy, I won't hurt ya. I just wanted you to wake up, you should probably go home now though, now that it's 6 in the morning. Your folks will be worried sick." He said, his slight New York accent showing as he spoke. Frisk smiled shyly and nodded, the man kindly setting them down. From there, Frisk walked home, a sudden thought rushing to their mind. He kinda reminded them of Sans.

Papyrus and Mettaton met up in front of Alphys' lab at 7, just about the same time Frisk arrived at home. The rectangular and loud robot was impatient and needed his glamorous body back. Now. Knocking on the door of the doctor's lab, a groan was heard from the other side. To her surprise, the brilliant Dr.Alphys was met face to face with her most successful creation along her most...unique of friends.
"Mettaton, Papyrus..! What brings you two here?" She said, trying to sound enthusiastic but her sleepy tone proved otherwise. The reptile-like monster rubbed her tired eyes and yawned, her Mew Mew Kissy Cutie shirt stained with ramen noodle soup and her pajama shorts wrinkled. "Please...come in." She told them tiredly and stepped aside, not even giving them a chance to answer. The two walked in impatiently as Alphys began to prepare herself a cup of instant coffee, in of course, an anime cup. "So what brought you here again?" She asked once more, this time more awake. As Papyrus and Mettaton explained the story, she nodded and sipped on her coffee. When they finished, she laughed lightly to herself as she looked at the couple's concerned and worried looks. "Don't look so scared guys, it's a very simple task." Alphys said comfortingly, giving the two a smile and throwing on her lab coat. "Mettaton, come with me. Papyrus, treat yourself to some ramen if you'd like." Alphys ordered, making her way to the elevator, Mettaton trailing behind her.

Slowly opening the door with the key hidden under a plant, Frisk quietly tip toed into the house, making their way up the stairs and into their bedroom. Pulling out their camera, they turned it on and began to flip through the photos they took of Papyrus and Mettaton. Shocked, every picture had been ruined by somebody blocking the view of the two. Frisk silently groaned to them self and went to their bed to sleep.

"So, you took him to a club?" Alphys asked, humor in her voice. Mettaton nodded as best as he could.
"He seemed to be having fun...I would've done different things but the party was cut short by my sudden transformation." He explained. Pulling out a small white box from a compartment that never changes no matter what state he's in, he sighed and showed Alphys. She gasped and looked up to him, not expecting the sight. "Yeah, I had a whole plan and everything. It was going to happen as I walked with him away from the club, but we were both exhausted, sleepy, and scared to actually do anything. Now I don't know what to do Alphy dear..." He whined robotically, not knowing what to do.

"Don't worry Mettaton, I'll help you. In the meantime, try and retransform again. I gotta go get some more coffee." Alphys ordered, quickly pressing his button back to his previous state. He shook and made lots of noise, and puff of smoke erupting from his body as he returned to his usual self. Smiling, he headed to the elevator and rode up, greeting Alphys and Papyrus in the kitchen. Papyrus grinned as he finished slirping a bowl of ramen down like a child, shouting at Alphys how good the noodles were even though she wasn't actually listening. Instead, she was making her way over to Mettaton.

"Don't worry," she said, "I have a plan."

Hello everyone! Chapter 15 is finished. I might be bringing this fic to a close soon, so if you have any ideas on what my next fic should be about, let me know! I was thinking either from the fandoms Miraculous Ladybug, another Undertale, or maybe a realistic fiction. I don't know for sure yet so feel free to give your opinions.