Chapter 2

Niall's POV*

She said no to me.

wow. This is the first time that someone has rejected me . I bet if it was to ask any other girl they would have said yes right away. I'm kind of glad she said no. That just proves how different she is from everyone else.

I walked outside of school and followed the girl. I saw her and her friends talking. I hid behind a bush so I can listen to their conversation.

"Hey do you want to go to the theater?" I believe her name is Jasmine, said.

"what time?" The girl asked.

"ill text you" was the last thing I heard.

As creepy as it sounds, maybe I should go to the theater to see if I find her there. The fact that she said no to me actually makes me what to know her.

================

I stood in the lobby of the theater waiting for the girl and her friends to get here.

Maybe I should get to know her name so I won't have to refer to her as the girl. Or maybe I should come up with a nick name for her.

Hmm lets see.

Iv'e got nothing. Maybe I'll be able to come up with one once I get to know her.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard laughter. I looked over to a group of girls that were entering. People were staring at them for being loud, but they didn't seem to care.

I walked over to them with a smile.

"Hello there," I said.

"what are you doing here?" The girl said.

She gave me a confused look. I bet she thinks i'm a stalker for showing up.

"I was here already and I saw you guys walk in. I thought that I will say hi and let you know that my offer is still standing"

Angelica's POV*

As me and my friends walked in the theater I saw Niall walking up to us with a big smile on his face. What in the world is wrong with this boy asking me out on a date? I snapped out of my thoughts when he started talking.

"Hello there" I heard that sweet Irish accent.

"what are you doing here?" I asked a bit confused.

"I was here already and I saw you guys walk in. I thought that I will say hi and let you know that my offer is still standing"

I felt a blush forcing itself on my face. I looked down at my shoes trying to hide my face. The last thing I want is for him to see me blushing.

"Well I'm abut to watch a movie with my friends and i have plans this weekend"

He looked at the ground a bit disappointed.

I don't want to say yes to him. I know any girl would think I'm crazy for saying no, but I feel as if something bad would come out of all of this. I mean, he is the Niall Horan. I'm me, the Art freak. Maybe I'm being judgmental. I don't know hi after all.

"She has our permission to watch a movie with us right now"

I looked over to Odallys with wide eyes. She simply smiled at me.

"Yea you can watch a movie with us some other time" Jasmine agreed.

A smile appeared on Niall's face. All I was able to do was glare at my friends. I will definitely give them a piece of my mind when I get them alone.

"Since your friends don't mind, will you watch a movie with me?"

I looked at Niall who held a hopeful look. I might as well say yes. It's not like I have a choice now that my friends have practically said yes to him. I mean I could say no right now, but that would make me seem like a total bitch. Maybe Niall won't end up being so bad.

"Sure"

His smile widened as he grabbed my hand. I looked down at our hands as he dragged me toward the ticket booth. I looked back to my friends who were smiling at me.

Not to sound like a total hermit, but no boy has ever held my hand before. Let alone one of the most popular boys in school. I must be dreaming because this does not seem real.

I brought my free hand to my arm and pinched it. I was expecting to wake up but I was still standing in front of the ticket booth. I pinched myself again only to get the same results. I should just accept the fact that I am going to watch a move with Niall Horan.

"What movie would you like to watch?"

I looked up at the movie options. They all seemed good so I wouldn't mind watching any of them.

"You could choose which ever one you want. I don't mind watching any of them"

He smiled before purchasing some tickets. I heard laughter from behind me making me turn around. There was a group of girls I recognized from school. Niall turned around and followed my gaze to the girls. They made their way to us before a brunet girl began speaking.

"Niall I didn't know you would downgrade so much right after Demi dumped you"

Niall quickly let go of my hand and looked at his feet ashamed.

"Demi would definitely love to hear about this"

I flash of panic flashed through Niall's face. I couldn't help but feel upset. What else could I expect from a popular guy. Of course he would be embarrassed to be seen with me. I looked at Niall who was not planning to say anything.

"We are just here as friends" I said.

The brunet looked at me with a raised eyebrow. She shrugged her shoulders and motioned for her group to follow her. Niall looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"Let's just get this movie over with"