Chapter 9

A/N:

WARNING THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN PARTS THAT ARE INAPPROPRIATE FOR KIDS. PARENT SUPERVISION IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED!

hahahhaha hope you enjoy this chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------

Angelica's POV*

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!!!!!"

I turned to look at the door frame and standing there was Odallys and Will with there jaws dropped.

Odallys POV*

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!!!!"

I shouted as I saw Angelica and Niall sucking the faces off of each other.

She was with Cole just a couple minutes ago and now she's here with HIM!!

"Angelica how could you do this to Cole" I snapped at her.

"I...I- I didn't mean to, it was just in the moment. Please odallys you have to believe me!!" Angelica said with a sad tone in her voice.

" What do you mean 'in the moment', I saw what I saw I can't believe this I can't even look at you right now" I snapped at her again.

Angelica's POV*

"Okay first of all it was a dare it's not like we're dating so I didn't do anything wrong" I said.

Niall spoke up and said,"Look it wasn't her fault I started this." Odallys rolled her eyes and walked away in anger as Will followed. I heard Will whisper "Maybe we could have some fun ourselves" and Odallys giggled like a school girl.

Cole's POV*

Odallys and Will came back from checking up on Angelica. "Cole we need to talk to you" said odallys walking into the kitchen and will followed. I got up from the couch and walked in the kitchen. "so how's Angelica, was her dad ok?" I asked and took a seat on a stool. "oh she was good!, maybe a little to good. And you know what the funny part is the her dad wasn't even there. I guess Niall is her new dad and he takes really good care of her. He even gives her good night kisses and helps her dress for bed" Odallys said. "she lied to me?!?!?" I said getting a little angry and really disappointed.

She didn't have to lie to me. If she wanted to spend time with that stupid idiot then she could have told me. Now I'm mad!!!

"no shit!!!" added will. I ran up to my room and locked the door. I put the music on blast and laid down on my bed.

Will's POV*

"maybe we were a little too harsh" I said. "whatever he has the right to know!" Odallys said rolling her eyes. She turns me on when she's mad. "so.. You want to go to my room an have some fun!!" I said wiggling my eyebrows. "just some fun?"

We drove to my house and went straight to my room.

Once we were inside I pushed Odallys against the wall and kissed her with so much passion. "Oh my god" she said. "What" I asked her. "Well....ummmm I feel something" she replied blushing a bit. I look down and blush as I see my growing bulge against her thigh. She just giggled and pulled me down to the bed. I put my hands beneath her shirt and soon took it off. I was enjoying the view of her chest being covered up by her black lace bra. She then took my shirt off and licked her lips at the sight of my toned abs. I started to kiss down her jaw line and soon down to her neck. I'm guessing I found her sweet spot because she let out a soft moan. I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down extra slow. I kissed from her ankle up to her lips. "Will" she moaned. I smirked against her lips at my success. She then pulled down my jeans revealing my black Calvin Klein boxers.

Odallys POV*

I flipped us over so I was now straddling him. I kissed down his abs and back up to his neck I smiled when I heard him moan my name. He then flipped us back over and unclasped my bra. He looked at them for a while with his eyes wide opened before saying,"Dear mother god those are huge". I chuckled and brought him back down to my lips. He kissed down to my lips and started teasing my nipples with his tongue. "Jesus christ Will stop teasing and just get in me!" He chuckled and slipped off his boxers. Damn he's huge! Then I remembered we have to use protection. "Hey Will?" "Yea". "Do you have any condoms?" "Of course". He bent over to reach for the condom on the nightstand. He slipped off my black lace panties. I waited for him to put it on and soon he entered me the rest is a pleasure-able memory.

Niall's POV*

"I'm sorry for getting Odallys mad at you." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "don't worry about it" she replied. "hey Liam is having a small get together at his house, do you want to go with me? it can be a chance for you to get to know my friends a little better." I said. She nodded and put her shirt back on. We drove to Liam's house.

30 minutes later we arrived and I knocked in the door.

"are you sure it's ok for you to bring me here, I am considered a freak in school" she said getting a little worried.

"hey don't worry about it, as long as your with me your fine" I said holding her hand a little tight.

"hey mate, long time no see" Zayn said leading us to the living room. She sat on the couch and I went to get us some drinks. "looks like your making success with the bet" said Liam patting my back. I had forgotten about the bet. I feel bad for doing this to her. I guess I should back down from the bet.

"hey, I want to call off the bet, I feel bad for doing this to her" I said to Liam. "hey a bet is a bet and you can't back down, if you do I will make sure she hates you for the rest of her life" he said poking my chest. I walked back to the living room with two bottles of 2x the best beer I have ever tasted. I saw Angelica on the couch crying.

"hey whats wrong?" I asked getting a little worried. "it's Cole" she said crying even harder.

___________________________________________________

A/N:

Hey I know this chapter is short but I think it pretty funny. This chapter is dedicated to my lovely friends JassyTomlinson27 and NikkiMalik16. I hope you guys like it.

-Angie:)