Chapter 3

Angelica's POV*

We walked in the dark room with the big screen. We sat in the middle of the room and started watching the previews. Niall had chosen Insidious. I should have probably mentioned to him that I am not a big fan of scary movies.

I look at the screen as the movie started and brought my knees to my chest and hugged them. "Come on the movie hasn't even started and your already scared" Niall said while looking at the screen. For the rest of the movie I covered my eyes and jumped every time the old lady would appear by the window. I would probably shit myself if I ever saw something like that outside my window.

==========

We walked out of the movie theater and into the parking lot.

 "Hey I had a lot of fun with you today and Zayn is having a party at his house tomorrow night, how would you like to come?" Niall said as he stopped me from walking.

Should I say yes? I mean he was embarrassed to be seen with me today, why would he ask me to attend to a party the whole school will be at? I sighed.

 "only on one condition" 

 "Anything for you" he said as he started walking again.

 "I will go but only if my friends come along" I said being hopeful he would say yes because I wouldn't like to go with him by my self. He stopped for a second and said "Ok."

I stopped walking as I realized something. Niall gave me a questioning look.

"Do you even know my name?"

He looked down at his shoes before shaking his head. Well that hurt. I walked past him and to his car. I gave him my address and soon enough he was pulling up to my driveway. 

"It's Angelica"

I walked out of his car before he could say anything. Maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh on him. He did want to get to know me. There is also the fact that he is popular and I shouldn't have expected him to know my name. But that didn't get rid of the fact that it hurt.

I walked in my room and saw Jasmine and Odallys sitting on my bed with the biggest smiles ever.

 "So how did everything go?" Jasmine asked as she jumped off my bed.

 "we want every detail" Odallys added.

 " how did you creeps get in my room?" 

 "your dad let us in but that doesn't matter now spill it" Odallys replied. 

I told them everything and they got excited when I told them they were invited to the party as well.

I felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket. I took it out and looked at the screen ad saw I got a message from an unknown number. I looked at the message and noticed it was from Niall.

Niall's POV*

This girl is such a wimp. The movie barely started and shes already scared. Through out the movie she covered her eyes and jumped every time that old lady would appear. When the movie finished we walked to the parking lot and I remembered Zayn is having a party at his house tomorrow night. 

"Hey I had a lot of fun with you today and Zayn is having a party at his house tomorrow night, how would you like to come?" I asked.

"only on one condition" she replied. 

 "Anything for you" 

 "I will go but only if my friends come along".

 "Ok" I replied.

I sighed and rested my head on the steering wheel. I felt awful at the fact that I wasn't able to respond to her when she asked me if I knew her name. I should have at least investigated her name before even asking her out on a date. I groaned as I realized how much of a dick I was at the theater. I shouldn't have been embarrassed of being seen with her. She looked disappointed and yet she helped me out. She really is different.

Angelica's POV*

"How did Niall get my phone number?" I asked and looked at the twins. "I might have given him you phone number at the theater" Jasmine replied making and oops face. I gave her a death glare and Odallys started laughing.

The next day we went to the mall to buy our outfits for tomorrow night and to get our eyebrows done for the first time. It really hurt, specially because I got them done with the string.

 "I don't get why we have to do this" I whined as we walked to the store full of stilettos.

 "we are going to a party were all the popular people in school are gonna be. We have to blend in if you don't want to get laughed at" Odallys replied as she tried on some black heels.

*************************************************************

I have a lot of spelling mistakes I know but I get too lazy to fix them. Well anyways here's another chapter hope you guys like it.

-Angie:)