Chapter 13

Angelica's POV*

I'm over thinking the whole giving Niall another chance. It's not easy thinking about giving him another chance after what he did to me. I was truly hurt and the worst part is the I already knew something bad was going to happen the second he went up to me. I just thought that maybe someone was actually capable of liking me. Maybe even love me. But I can see that that won't happen unless there is some sick game involved.

I look at Odallys who was fast a sleep with a pickle in her mouth. My nose cringed as I removed the pickle and threw it in the empty doughnut" box.

I stared at the ceiling until my eyelids became heavy.

I heard a loud noise waking me up. I look over Odallys who was laughing and holding her stomach.

"What is that terrible smell?" I asked covering my nose to prevent it from making contact with the disgusting smell.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hold it in long!" Odallys said. "I think i shouldn't have mixed all that food, I'm not feeling well" her facial expression changed.

"I told you you were going to get sick! Hey put that pickle down your going to feel worse if you eat it!" I snatched the pickle from her hands and threw it in the trash.

She pouted.

"Get ready" I said walking towards my closet.

"Why?" She asked.

"We are going to the hospital to tell Will about the pregnancy. I already called Jasmine and she is going to meet us there" I said putting on a shirt.

"No I don't want to tell him" Odallys said.

"You know you can't keep hiding this from him! Eventually he is going to find out and you can't keep quiet just because you are scared. He has the right to know. I know you are scared of the way he might react but your going to have to face that fear" I said.

"You are right. But if I talk to Will you are going to have to talk to Niall" She said.

"I'm not going to do that" I said tying my shoes.

"Just like you said to me. You know that you can't stay away from him and you know that you need him with you. You are going to have to face your fear of getting hurt" She said.

"Fine I'll talk to him now get ready! I'll wait in the car" I said.

I headed down stairs toward my car. I turned it on and put on music. I spotted something red in the passanger's seat. I took the rose and read the note attached to it.

Have you thought about prom?

~Liam

A scowl instantly reached my face.

How did he get this in my car? I gripped the steering wheel. The car door opened and Odallys got it.

"What happened?" She asked getting worried. I gave her the note.

"where was this?" She asked.

"It was where you are sitting and it came with this rose" I answered.

"Was your car locked?"

"Yes"

"Then how did he get this in here?"

"I don't know but he is going to have to hear a piece of my mind!!"

I began driving to the hospital trying to calm down.

I am getting tiered of Liam. Maybe I should consider what Niall told me. I will stay away from him after he hears what I have to say. This is the last time that Liam will ever talk to me or try to get near me!