Chapter 8

Angelica's POV*

It has been three days since my argument with Cole and Niall. I wonder how they're doing I've been ignoring them. I walk away from Niall in school and whenever I see Cole I pretend he's not there.

I closed my locker and Niall was standing behind it. I rolled my eyes and started walking away. Niall grabbed my hand and turned me around.

"don't touch me like that" I said pulling my arm away.

"Angelica can I please talk to you"

"I don't know can you"

"please just give me 5 minutes"

"four and a half minutes for you, o look the twins are over there bye!!"I said walking away as fast as I can. "hey girls" I said walking towards the twins. "what are you doing here!!" Odallys snapped at me. "well it's nice to see you too!" I replied. "Niall tried to talk to you, won't you just listen to him for one minute!!" Jasmine screamed at me. "I can, I just choose not to" I replied.

We walked to class and sat on our seats. I felt my phone vibrating. I took it out of my pocket and looked who the message was from. It was from Cole.

Cole: hey look I'm sorry for getting mad at you, I had no right to. It's your decision if you want to be with Niall and I should respect it. The boys want to see you and the twins so Dana is inviting you guys to his house. I hope you can come. And once again sorry for everything!!!:/

Me: I'm the one who should be apologizing for ignoring you. And I know your sorry or else you wouldn't have sent me all those messages. I'll tell the twins and we will be at Dana's house after school.

When class was finished I walked over to the twins and told them that Dana invited us to his house. we walked down the hall and I got stopped by someone. I turned around and Demi was standing in front of me.

"you worthless pice of shit!!! Your never going to be loved by Niall he's just using you to have some fun!!!" Demi said getting closer to my face.

"are you done waisting your voice. I honestly don't care what you have to say. You know you should really take some mints because you breath smell like shit!!'' I replied and walked away. The twins started laughing and we walked to the next class.

After school me and the twins drove to Dana's house. I knocked in the door. "hey there" Dana said while opening the door."hey" I replied. We walked in to the living room where the rest of the boys are. "hey there beautiful" Dalton said looking at Jasmine and winking at her. "hey there big fella, I guess it's your lucky day to pick up this beauty" Jasmine replied winking back. I chuckled and sat next to Cole on the couch. "hey"

"hey"

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I don't have the right to, it's just that I really like you, and I just got jealous." Cole said while looking into my eyes.

I felt butterflies when those words came out of his mouth. I'm am so confused I like Niall but I like Cole at the same time. I kind of consider myself a whore.

"stop apologizing, I'm the one that should apologize because I ignored you for no reason" I replied looking back at his gorgeous eyes.

I turned around and saw Odallys and will on the floor cover in flour kissing. They are so adorable.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY KITCHEN!!!" Dana screamed at Odallys and Will. They pulled apart quickly and blushed like crazy. The boys stared laughing.

"who wants to play truth or dare?" Gabe suggested "me" we all replied at the same time.

"ok who goes first?" Dana asked as we sat in a circle. "I'll go" I said putting up my hand.