Chapter 7

Cole's POV*

I leaned in to kiss her. She turned her head and pointed to the pool. I looked at the pool and when I turned around she was gone.

I saw her coming out of the house and walking towards me. "sorry I really had to do my business" she said looking down at her feet. "don't worry about it, are you hungry?" I asked a little embarrassed. "yea I'm starving, how bout some pizza with some tacos ,pupusas and some ribs" she said with a watery mouth. "damn girl you must really be hungry!" Dana said with a surprised look on his face. "hey it's not my fault I was made like this ok, blame it all on my parents, they made me like this" she said putting her arms up. "well ok let's order the food" I added walking towards the phone.

Angelica's POV*

Holly shit he's leaning in to kiss me. Fuck what do I do? I turned my head and pointed to the pool, once Cole turned I ran inside the house. I walked out a few minutes later and walked towards Cole. "sorry I really had to do my business" I said looking down at my feet. I felt bad, I barley met this guy and im already lying to him what kind of person am I?

"don't worry about it, are you hungry?" he said looking a little embarrassed. "yea I'm starving, how bout some pizza with some tacos, pupusas and some ribs"I said with my mouth getting watery. I was really hungry and I eat when I'm really nervous. Which is weird because I eat like if there's no tomorrow but yet I don't gain weight I stay the same.

"damn girl you must really be hungry!"Dana said with a surprised look on his face.

"hey it's not my fault I was made like this ok, blame it all on the parents, they made me like this" I said putting my arms up in the air. Hey it really isn't my fault my parents decided to have weird sex ok so don't blame it all on me. "well ok let's order the food" Cole added walking towards the phone.

1 HOUR LATER

the doorbell rang. "I'll get it, it must be the delivery man" I said standing up and headed towards the door. I opened the door and Niall was standing there with our food in his hands. He looked at me with a surprised face.

"hey Angelica" Niall said with an embarrassed smile. "hey Niall, I didn't know you worked as a delivery man" I added a little surprised. "yea my dad made me get a job" he responded while rubbing the back of his neck.

I heard footsteps and talking behind me which was a sign that everyone was walking into the house. I felt the door open more. I turned around to see Cole standing next to me. He put his arm around my waist an pulled me closer to his body. I saw Niall getting tense. I really don't know what made Niall change his mind, I know when he started talking to me he was disgusted by me.

"here's your food" Niall said angrily shoving the food on Coles body. Niall walked off to the side walk angry. I ran after him screaming his name. When I finally caught up to him I turned him around.

"what the hell was all that about!!!" I screamed at him. He looked so angry.

"SO IS HE WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND"

"WHAT THE HELL NO I TOLD YOU IM NOT READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP"

"YOUR NOT READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME BUT YOU ARE READY FOR HIM"

" IM NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. YOU KNOW WHAT NIALL THINK WHATER THE FUCK YOU WANT, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT"

I screamed as I walked back to Cole's house. I saw Cole standing outside the door.

"I think I better go home" I said walking Inside Coles house to get my stuff. I walked to his room and the twins followed me.

"what happened?" they asked as they walked in behind me. "what happened is that Niall thinks I have a fuckin relationship with Cole"

I whisper yelled so the boys won't hear what I say. "I'm sorry girls but I'm leaving you guys can stay and I'll pick you guys up tomorrow" I added. Cole walked into his room. "can I talk to you?" Cole asked. The twins walked out of the room and joined the boys. I stood there waiting for Cole to start speaking.

"I though he wasn't your boyfriend" Cole said with a serious face.

"he's not my boyfriend"

"really then why did he get mad" he said getting angry.

"well I don't know, why don't you go ask him, why the hell are you getting mad?'' I said getting mad too.

"WELL YOUR CLEARLY FUCKIN LYING TO ME. HE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND, OR ELSE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE RAN AFTER HIM"

"WELL SORRY FOR TRYING TO BE A GOOD PERSON. AND YOU KNOW WHAT BELIEVE WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TOO!!!" I screamed back and walked passed him. I heard him scream my name but I ignored it and kept walking.

Who the hell do they think they are getting all fuckin mad at me. I barley met them and there already not trusting me what the fuck!!!

As I walked to my car I felt someone pull my hair. I turned around and

Guess who was standing in front of me. If you guessed Demi then your guess is correct.

"who do you think you are hurting Niall like that'' she screamed at me. "I'm Angelica Maria Davila Rodriguez" I screamed back. She raised her hand ready to slap me I stopped her by grabbing her hand. "Not this time" I said getting in my car. what is wrong with everyone getting mad at me today. First Niall, then Cole, and now Demi. wtf!!!!

A/N:

Ok so I really need to get more readers. so let me know if you want me to delete my book