Chapter 4

Angelica's POV*

"eeeepp!!!! I'm so excited!!!" Jasmine squealed while jumping up and down.

"calm down the party isn't until tomorrow night" Odallys said trying to make Jasmine calm down.

"I know but wait until Niall sees what Angelica is gonna be wearing" Jasmine replied more excited.

I highly doubt that my dress would impress Niall. It was a beautiful dress but one me it would look plain and simple. I made everything seem boring. I hadn't mentioned the part where Niall was embarrassed to be seen with me or the fact that he didn't know my name. If I had we wouldn't have gotten outfits for a party but a funeral.

Niall's POV*

THE NEXT NIGHT

I was kind of nervous to see Angelica. I wasn't nervous because I liked her, that is far from the case as I just met her. I was nervous at the fact that she was still mad at me because of yesterday even though she didn't say anything about it.

It was now time to get ready for the party. I put on some black chinos and a regular white shirt. I walked out and got in my car and started driving to Angelica's house. I knocked on her door and her brother Danny answered.

"Hey I'm Niall! I came to pick up Angelica and her friends" I said to the short kid standing in front of me.

"Hold on let me check if they are ready. You know how woman are, they take their sweet old time" Danny replied as he walked up the stairs.

I heard some footsteps and giggling coming down. I looked at the three girls standing in front of me. They looked stunning. My eyes were glued to Angelica. She looked absolutely beautiful. I don't know why she would hide under her baggy clothes. I don't mean to sound like a total pervert but her body is beautiful.

"Try not to drool" Her brother said snapping me out of my trance.

I looked down at the ground as a blush made its way to my cheeks.

"You look beautiful tonight" I said to Angelica.

"Thank you" she replied blushing.

I opened the door to my car for the twins and Angelica. Hopefully she forgives me for yesterday.

Angelica's POV*

"Girls we look amazing!!!"Odallys said excited.

"Hey Niall is downstairs waiting for you guys"Danny said picking his head through the door.

"Ok thanks we will be down in a little" I replied getting my stuff ready.

"Just Wait until you see the look on his face, it will be priceless" Jasmine added as we walked down the stairs giggling.

When we walked down I saw Niall standing there looking as handsome as ever. When he looked at us his eyes grew wider and his mouth slightly opened.

"Try not to drool" Danny said.

Niall's cheeks turned into a light pink color.

If he is blushing then when must have done a good job cleaning ourselves up. Iv'e got to say, I do feel a bit uncomfortable since this is the first time that I actually get dolled up.

"You look beautiful tonight" Niall said.

"Thank you" I replied blushing a little.

This boy can really make me blush. Maybe this time he won't be embarrassed to be seen with me. After all, I look like a completely different person. Maybe this time I actually meet his and everyone's standards.

Niall opened the door for the twins and me. We got in the car and he ran to the drivers side. The car ride was silent but not to the point where it became awkward. When we got to the party everyone's eyes were on us. Some girls gave us dirty looks and most guys had their mouths open. All of a sudden I felt pain on my cheek. I looked up to find an angry Demi.

"What the hell do you think your doing dressed like that? your never gonna fit in with us you little art freak. You should get back home and cut yourself because nobody wants you here" Demi screamed at me.

I glared at her and noticed we had the same dress on. It was then that I felt self conscious at the fact that she looks absolutely beautiful in the dress. I bet I look like a potato next to her. I bit my lip and rubbed my arm as everyone's laughter filled my ears.

"Why do you have to be so nasty to her?" A voice said.

I looked up to see a guy standing in front of me. He was tall and good looking. Not as good looking as Niall though. I don't think anyone would ever be as good looking as Niall. At least in my opinion.

"Stay out of this Cole" Demi snapped.

"No, there isn't any reason for you to be nasty to her. Unless you are jealous at the fact that she definitely looks stunning in the dress she is wearing. In fact even better than you"

"I would never be jealous of this nothing" She scrunched her nose as she pointed at me.

Sheesh I know I'm not the most beautiful girl in the world, but there is no need for her to call me a nothing.

"Sometimes I wonder how anyone can stand being next to you" She said. She glared at me before stalking away.

I turned to face the guy only to find him already staring at me.

"Thank you for that"

He smiled at me and took my hand. He placed a soft kiss on it before winking at me.

"There is no need to thank me. I really hate it when a beautiful girl is being mistreated"

A small smile appeared in my face. I looked down to hid my now red face. Maybe I should dress up more often.

Someone cleared their throat. I looked at Odallys who was eyeing Cole up and down. She gave me a look letting me know she wanted me to introduce him to her.

"Um, Cole this is my friend Odallys. Odallys this is Cole"

Cole smiled at Odallys. He winked at her making her blush.

I stared at Cole trying to read him. He saved me from the wrath of Demi and now he was here flirting with my friend and I. He seems like a nice guy but he screams player. For all I know he could have easily helped me to get in my pants. Well in this case under my dress.