Chapter 14

A/N: Hey guys!!! I was too lazy to proof read this chapter, just like I'm lazy to proof read the previous ones. I just wanted to thank you and apologize for updating just now. I was supposed to update earlier this week  but my little brother erased my the chapter from the computer.

On the bright side, I remembered why I called my cousin a cuntgina. And I also get to see my brother get scared and yell profanities at his friend.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!

Angelica's POV*

Here I am yet again having lunch with Niall. I have been through so much with him and I wouldn't change a single thing. I gotta say that even if I don't like her, I have to thank Demi. If she hadn't broken up with Niall I wouldn't be sitting here admiring his beautiful face. I wouldn't have had the wonderful experience of getting to know him.

He took my hand and gently placed a soft kiss on it. I love the feeling that I get when I am with him. It is something that I have never experienced this with anyone. It is just something new. Something to look forward to. I myself never expected to experience this in my life, especially with Niall. I am glad he is the one that makes me feel like this.

If I had the chance to make my life go back and be the way it was without Niall. A life without crying, much pain, and hatred. A life without a different kind of love. I wouldn't change it at all. In fact, if I had the chance I would relive it all. And I wouldn't regret a single thing. Though I have made many mistakes, I am glad that I did because if I hadn't I woudn't be the person that I am today. I am grateful for everything that has happened to me.

"I love you"

Jasmine's POV*

I hit the ball with so much force. I have been in the batting cages trying to get my anger out. Each time a ball came toward me, I imagined it to be Will's face making me hit it hard. I really want to beat the shit out of him but I know that Odallys wouldn't want that.

I heard the familiar ringing of my phone. I set the helmet and the bat down.

"Hello"

"Hey Jasmine, it's Dalton"

The sound of his voice sent a shiver down my spine. I love it!

"What's up?"

"I just wanted to know if you were up for a Bring me the Horizon concert. I bought a couple of ticket a while back and I have been wanting to ask you for a while now. You know, to go to the concert. If you don't want to I completely understand, I was just hoping that I could spend some time with yo-"

"Dalton, if you stopped talking them maybe I can give you an answer"

"Right sorry"

"I would love to go"

"Really? That's great!!!! I mean, yea that's cool"

I laughed at his attempt to be cool.

"When is it?"

"Yea about that, it's today and the concert is at seven"

I removed the phone from my ear and checked the time. My eyes widened as I noticed it was already 5:30. That gave me little time to get ready and if we didn't want to get stuck in traffic we would have to leave soon.

"Ok, pick me up at my house at 6"

I hung up the phone before he got to say anything else.

I grabbed my stuff and put them in my car. I drove as fast as I the speed limit allowed me to, and try to make it home in less that ten minutes.