Chapter 12

Angelica's *POV

"What are you still doing here?"

Liam was yet again siting on my bed. Does this guy seriously not understand what the words get out mean?

"I just wanted to ask you something" He spoke. "And that is?" I raised my eyebrow. I threw my stuff on my desk and plopped down next to Liam. "Well since you and Niall are not together anymore i was wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me" He said.

I looked at him. Is this guy serious? What makes him think I would say yes to going to prom with him?

"Look Liam, Why would you even ask that? I know I'm being bitchy but just because you tolled me about the bet that does not mean I will go to prom with you. Either way what kind of friend would you be to Niall if you just ask me to prom right after you back stab him by telling me about the bet" I said walking around my room.

"Are you seriously still defending him? After everything he did to you!" He said getting a little impatient. "I'm not defending him Liam, I'm just done being stupid!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry, Just think about it" He said walking out of my door. I sighed and laid on my bed. I have more important things to think about. I don't even think i'm going to prom. Maybe I should go, I can't let Niall and Zayn get away with their bet. Yet again, Maybe I should. If they want a Queen, they will get a queen!!

I heard my phone beeping making me jump and fall off my bed. I searched for the noisy object and located it on my night stand. I jumped over my bed to grab it.

"Hello"

"Hey, It's me Odallys"

"Are you crying? Why are you crying?"

"I'm scared"

"Scared of what?

"Scared that Will would reject the baby. I'm scared that he will leave me"

"Hey, hey, there is no need to be scared. He will not reject that baby. If you want, Jasmine and I could be with you when you tell him"

"Thanks! Hey i know it's late, but is it OK if I come over?'

"You don't even have to ask"

"Thank you once again, ill be over in a bit"

"bye"

I hung up the phone. I jumped off my bed again but this time I landed safely on my feet. Take that floor!! I started walking towards my kitchen but landed on my face. Stupid shoes! I got up and went to my kitchen. I got every single one of Odallys' favourite snacks. I took them to my room and set them down all over my bed.

I'm worried about her. Will better not be an asshole about the baby. She does not deserve that. I have witnessed her love for him. I he does reject that baby i will hang him by the balls if that is the last thing that I do. I love my best friend and i will no allow her to get hurt.

"hey!" Odallys said walking in. Her eyes widened as she looked at the snacks. "you are the best!!" she squealed. "anything for a friend!" I said. She sat down on my bed and opened the doughnut box. My phone began ringing.

"Heller"

"Hey Angelica i'm outside your house so come out!"

"W-w-why are you outside my house?"

"Just come out"

He hang up the phone."Who is outside?" Odallys said swallowing the sweet bread. "Niall" I said. She chocked on the bread. "I'll be back" I said putting my shoes on. I ran down the stair making sure not to fall.

"What are you doing here?" I spat. "I just wanted to talk to you" He said, Just then the window to my room opened revealing and angry Odallys.

"You suck Niall!!!" She screamed. She threw my shoe which hit Niall right on the face. "Hey thats is my favourite shoes!!" I yelled "Sorry!" She said. "Here" She screamed once again. She threw her shoes this time. Oh how wonderful are her throwing skills.

Niall rubbed his now red cheek. I laughed a little.

"Hey that's not funny!" He said.

"It's pretty funny"

"No its not!"

"Whatever tickles your peach. Anyway what do you want? I was in the middle of sharing food with my best friend"

"I came to apologize for everything. I also came to tell you to not trust Liam on anything. He is just trying to use you"

"Just like you used me?"

"Look i'm sorry OK? From now on I want you to stay away from him"

"What do you think i am? A child? I will be around whoever i want to be around. You have no right to tell me who to hang out with!" I snapped.

"I'm just worried that he might try to do something to you"

"Well don't worry and leave me alone!"

"What do I have to do for you to forgive me?"

"Get away from me and don't bother me!" I said. A look of sadness took over his face. "Right . I won't bother you anymore but just remember to be careful around Liam" He said. He gave me a weak smile and began walking away.

I sighed and after standing outside for a while i headed back to my room.

"As your best friend it is my duty to eavesdrop and as your sister it is my duty to give you some advise. I think you should listen to Niall and stay away from Liam. I'm not telling you this because i'm on his side but because Liam does not give me a good vibe. As for him apologizing, I don;'t think you are doing good by making him stay away from you. I can see it in both of you that you care so much for each other and you are only going to make this harder for the both of you. Lets face it you will never be able to get over him" She took a big breath after speaking.

"Why are you telling me all of this you were throwing shoes at him five minutes ago, which may I add you have suck good aim" I replied.

"Well why thank you! Anyways that was before he spoke. I know hat you are really angry with him but i think you should think this through before you make other decisions. I really don't want to see you get hurt in the future and I think that by making him stay away from you will only hurt you more" She said.

I hate it when she is write. I guess i should really look this whole bet thing over. I mean he did do it to get back at Demi to show her she was replaceable and i kind of dislike her. An i guess I should stay away from Liam because he only wants sex from me. I can tell when a guys really wants to be with me and when they only want me to sharpen their pencil.

"I hate it when you are right!" I said.

"I always am!" She said in a very cocky way.

"Shut up!" I said shoving food in her mouth.

I began laughing at her facial expression. She walked over to my DVD player an popped in a movie. She sat next to me and began mixing different snacks. Some snack looked disgusting. She mixed ice cream with Chile and pickles with butter.

I gave her a weird look.

"What?" She asked letting a little food fall from her mouth. "You are going to get sick" I said. She shrugged her shoulders and continued eating.

I was able to listen to the movie but all i seemed to think about was what Odallys told me.

Should I give Niall another chance?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N:

Hello! Here is another chapter I hope you guys like it!!

Comment

Follow

Vote

-Angie:)