Chapter 5

2 days later(sorry if I skipped the fight)

"Are you ready for the Chunin Exams" Naruto said as he kissed my cheek.

I just nod. Yeah, I know, he's my boyfriend and all, but it just doesn't feel right.

"Is something wrong babe" he asked.

"No" I say quietly.

"You sure" he asked.

"Look, I said no, okay" I say, a little annoyed.

"Okay. All Chunin Exam participants please come up here and pick a number, then find your seat, I will explain in the rest when we get ready to start" said a man. I think that he's our proctor.

I got number 679(fetty wap joke) which was in the very back to the right. But I wish I had picked a different number. I had to sit next to Gaara, but it's not like the other night. One part of me was scared, but another part of me was kinda happy.

"Hey" I say softly.

"Hi" he says shyly.

Gaara 's POV

Why am I so shy. I don't have feelings for her do i? No. She dates Naruto, plus she's really not my type.

"Okay, the rules are no cheating or two points will be deducted. You have a total of ten points so once you loose AL of those points you and your teammates will be escorted out. Now, begin!" The proctor said.

These questions are way to easy and I finished in a flash.

I saw a Kunia fly right past my head and I flinched a little.

"Number 67, out!" The proctor yelled.

"Numbers 90 and 43, out" he yelled again.

Damn, he's failing people left and right, I think for once I'm actually intimidated for once.

Irika's POV

(After gave the tenth question)

"You all pass" he yelled.

Woah. Okay, I'm actually kinda intimidated.

Just then, I girl with purple hair jumps through the window.

"Hi, I'm Anko and I'll be your proctor for the second exam" she yells.