Chapter 15

I have to find my father, and my mother to be exact. But Baki said that my dad was with the Akakauki, could it be that those guys were trying to lead me to my dad? We'll never mind that. I just have to go to the place that they told me to go and I'll be just fine.

3 hours later

I've been waking for hours and it's almost midnight.

I come up to a rock with a 5 seal barrier on it. I see Deidara and Sasori walk out.

"Dad" I yell.

He looks a little taken back and his tail wraps around me.

"Why the heck did you call me dad" he yells.

"Aren't you and Karin my parents" I ask.

His eyes soften.

"You are aren't you? Why didn't you tell me! Why did you put me up for adoption!" I yell.

"Because, I'm in the Akatsuki now, we don't have time for low-lifes like you" he said sternly.

"Then why did you choose to have me! Huh! You didn't have to have me! Do you know all the pain I've went through! Your a terrible father! You don't even love your own kid!" I yell.

He steps back.

"Woah, woah, chill" he said.

"No! I won't chill! I don't even know who I am anymore! Is my life just a game to you! Do you think this is funny! Is my whole life just a lie!" I yell.

I feel the elements welling behind me, ready to strike.

"If you don't accept me as your child, I'll kill you" I say. But it wasn't my voice. It was Skye's voice.

"O...O....okay" he said, sounding scared.

"Good. Now train me" I demanded.