Chapter 26

"Gaara" I say softly

"Yes" he responds.

"What is happiness" I ask

"Well, happiness is a tingly feeling you get when your with someone or something you love"he said.

Do I love Gaara? No. I can't love anyone. Not when no one loves me.

"Do you want to go train Irika?" He asks.

I mean, I love to train, so why not?

"Sure" I said.

He takes my hand and leads me to the training grounds.

At the training grounds

"Your doing really good Irika" Gaara said.

We're practicing Taijutsu because, like most enemies, you can't use your jutsu, so you have to fist fight.

"Okay that's enough for today" he says.

"Hey umm, can I stay around for a bit, to practice someone, on my own" I ask.

"Yes, just make sure your home by dinner" he said.

"Okay" I said.

Gaara went on home, but I wanted to stay and work on my element control. Which are beautiful dances I created to help me.

First the water dance, the easiest.

I love the way that the water moves ass gracefully as I do. I do flips and turns and it's so beautiful.

Next, the earth dance, the second easiest.

But before I started the dance, I felt someone watching me. I look to both sides of me, in front of me and behind me. Then I look up, I see Gaara's sand eye. He probably got worried.

Now I start the dance.

This is a little harder to control but I managed. After a while it was as easy as the water dance.

I look up at the sky and realize it's almost dinner time.

I vanish into thin air, and reappear in front of the house door.

I walk in to see that I'm getting a worried glare from Gaara and disgusted glares from Temari and Kankuro.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"We don't want you here, we're only doing this for Gaara" the both say. Gaara looks worried.

"I'm not eating" I say as I run up to my to my room and lock the door.

I lay down on my bed and cry. I go in my top drawer with the lock and take out the blade and bandages. I make 40 cuts on each arm for how I'm just a burden to people. I go to my bathroom and run cold water over the cuts, then I bandage them.

I walk downstairs but before I could get to the front door Temari grabs me.

"Listen bitch, if you even think about dating my brother I'll kill you, he is perfectly happy with his girlfriend" she said with an evil smirk.

He....has....a.....girlfriend......