Chapter 17

The next few chapters are gonna be in Shuppiden.

Who is the One Tailed jinjuriki?

And why do the Akatsuki want them. Well I mean, if anyone would know, it would be the heads of each villages, so I guess I'll start with the sand village.

At the sand village

Yes, I am wearing my robe, but not my hat. (The pick above is what she looks like now, just add her robe)

I come across a lot of people I used to know and I thought I hated. Now, I know I don't hate them, I dislike them.

I come across a lot of people, but I don't see any of the counselors.

I come across a person I think I know, but I'm not sure. He has the same hair color as me though.

"Hey umm, do you know where I could find the counselors" I asked.

"In the Kazekage building" he said in a monotone voice.

"Gaara" I hear someone yell.

Wait, Gaara.

"What" he scolded.

"We need your help, some people called the Akatsuki are coming for you, they wear black robes with a red cloud pattern" the guy screamed.

So this is the One tailed jinjuriki.

The guy looks at my robe and freezes.

"Yes, I am one of the Akatsuki, now, you could come the easy way or the hard way" I say in a monotone voice.

He stands there.

"I guess you want the hard way" I said.

Should I kill him quickly or go easy on him

Quickly

Got it

His stand starts coming towards me but I vanish. I can break through it since it's made of my element. Chakra infused or not, I can break it.

I start doing very fast hand signs and then I did my jutsu.

"Ninja Art: Elemental Destroyer!" I yelled.

Water came and weighed down his sand, while my metal slashed through his face, but didn't kill him, then my air filled him, and temporarily knocked him out.

"We won't let you get away with our Kazekage!" (Sorry that it went so fast, but I had to) said his siblings I believe.

"To late" I said.

Then I vanished, taking Gaara with me.